✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 26

The aggrieved and pitiful look made Taehyung unable to say a single serious word, so he could only say in a low voice, half scared and half coaxed, "If you are not obedient, I will bite you."

"Why?" Jungkook looked at him and asked.

"What why?" Taehyung didn't understand why.

"Why are you willing to accompany me home? Before....You obviously didn't even want to attend the family meeting before."

The car was driving extremely in the dark, the driver was driving in front, and the partition was pulled down so he would not what happened behind.

Jungkook's bright eyes stared at Taehyung's eyes under the dim light source. He looked at the older and asked softly and gently, without any resentment and anger in his tone, just expressing his own doubts.

"......."

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jungkook's eyes moved out of the window, and saw rows of trees moving back quickly, and continued to say, "You, actually hate my family, don't you? But thank you for coming back with me."

Taehyung looked at the face reflected on the car window, and Jungkook's expression was silent and sad.

After hearing these words from the younger, he looked at Jungkook's soft and sad expression, and he became angry all of a sudden.

If it's not soft, let's make it hard!

Taehyung didn't want to continue talking nonsense with the younger, so he pulled the boy over and put him into his arms, and then gently pinched Jungkook's chin with one hand, forcing him to raise his head.

Their eyes collided, staring at the eyes of the younger, he said viciously, "Don't think about anything for me. If I really don't want to come, it's useless for anyone to ask me. If I want to come, it means that I'm willing. Believe it or not, I'll be right here, Do you?"
.
.
.

For the next step, Jungkook didn't dare to continue talking, for fear that Taehyung would be really angry.

Because of Taehyung's tough action, he was forced to lean on the older's shoulder and snuggle into his arms. The older's faint woody smell lingered in his breath. The car drove smoothly, after such a toss It's been quite for a long time now so that he really takes a nap.

Two hours later, the car safety arrived at the city hospital in Busan. Jungkook quickly ran to the elevator after getting off the car.

At this time, the number of people in the hospital began to increase at 7 o'clock in the morning. Fortunately, Mr. Jeon lived in a special ward. There are not too many people in this direction.

In the elevator, Taehyung watched him staring at the elevator floor, couldn't help but reached out and touched Jungkook's head, and said, "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

Even he himself didn't realize how gentle his tone was, Jungkook nodded obediently, opened the elevator door and walked out quickly.

The bodyguards of the Jeon family stood at the door of the ward. They knew Jungkook and quickly opened the door for Jungkook.

Jungkook just rushed in with red eyes, completely ignoring the older behind.

"Kook..,why do you..."

"Mom, how is dad?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

It's nothing serious, he accidentally fell and sprained his foot foot but it's not serious. Why did you come back suddenly?" Mrs. Jeon stood up and looked at him with puzzled eyes. How could Jungkook know? I don't know who told him that the boy ran back in the middle of the night.