✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 23

Taehyung noticed the appearance of the younger, and suddenly felt that Jungkook was silly and cute, so he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth and laughing. His smile made Jungkook look up at him in disbelief.

There seemed to be stars in the younger's eyes, looking at him, he said seriously, "Hyungie is still so pretty when he smiles."

At that Taehyung reached out and rubbed Jungkook's head, pulled the quilt aside to cover Jungkook's bare legs, and motioned for him to rest, and then got up to take a shower.

Jungkook listened to his words and obediently lay down in the big soft bed, hugged the quilt that Taehyung had covered, and lay down on the pillow that Taehyung had slept on, feeling extremely happy.

Taehyung came out with his upper body bare after taking a shower. He only wore a bath towel around his lower body.

Years of exercise made the older's good figure make people jealous. There were still wet drops of water on his bronzed skin. They all exude charming hormones.

When he put on clothes, Jungkook only feel that he is handsome and tall, but when he doesn't were clothes, the younger can see his strong and lean muscles.

Jungkook lay on the bed with his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. He was afraid that Taehyung would repent and tell him to go. He didn't want it. He liked to stay on Taehyung's bed.

No, to be precise, he likes Taehyung, and he likes everything about Taehyung.

Jungkook originally closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, but when Taehyung came out of the bathroom, he still couldn't help squinting and peeking.

The older had already noticed his small movements, and he only hooked the corners of his mouth in a subtle way, and didn't take it apart.

He waited until he changed his clothes and went out of the room before saying to the younger, who was dressed to sleep, "Have a good rest."

Jungkook still pretended to be asleep responsibly, and only smiled happily after hearing the door close with a click.

Not long after, Mrs.Lee knocked on the door and asked, "Young master, do you want me to bring the meal up?"

Jungkook didn't dare to eat in Taehyung's room. His waist and legs were so sore that he tremblingly leaned on the handrail to go downstairs. He was very tired and didn't have much appetite. After eating, He fell asleep on the pillow again.

He was really tired last night. It was already afternoon when he woke up again. Jungkook was woken up by Jimin's phone call. He closed his eyes and answered the phone with a hoarse voice, "Hello?"

"Kookie, when will you come over? Do you want me to pick you up?" Jungkook opened his eyes suddenly when he heard Jimin's words, and his brain instantly woke up.

He just remembered that after Taehyung went out last night, he received a call from Jimin, telling Jungkook that let's for a shopping and ice cream too, and yes he missed his bestie so much too. So he agreed.

At that time, Jimin heard that Jungkook seemed to be in a bad mood on the phone, so he invited him to go for a shopping today to distract himself. Jungkook agreed at the time, today he completely forgot.

Sure enough, once a person is overwhelmed by love, he can't remember anything else.

Jungkook said apologetically, "I'm sorry Chim....I forgot, I will come soon."

Jimin heard his voice hoarse and thought Taehyung was bullying him again, then Jungkook cried all night, and asked seriously, "What's wrong with your voice?"