✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 7

Jungkook made dinner and didn’t know if Taehyung would come back. He wanted to a call to ask, but suddenly remembered that he didn’t seems to have Taehyung's phone number.

Both of them were married and didn’t even have each other's number. Jungkook smiled wryly. By eight o'clock, the food was completely cold and Taehyung hadn't come back yet.

Jungkook didn’t bother to reheat it, so he ate a little without appetite and threw away the rest of the food.

After tidying up, he nestled on the sofa and read the books he brought in the afternoon. Sure enough, time passed quickly after he devoted himself to one thing.

It was already twelve o'clock in the morning when Taehyung returned home smelling of alcohol. As soon as he entered the house, he saw that the light was still on and the bunny boy was asleep on the sofa.

Hearing the voice, Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes, asked with sleepiness in his voice, "Are you back? Have you eaten yet?"

Taehyung went uptairs without paying attention to his words. Jungkook pursued his mouth and smelled the smell of alcohol in the air.

Taehyung drank again, probably because he was socializing, and it will hurt his stomach, so Jungkook went to the kitchen and cooked him a bowl of hangover soup.

Then he went to Taehyung's room with the hangover soup. He knocked on the door.

Taehyung just took a shower. He only wore a towel around his body, and opened the door while wiping his wet hair.

The cute little bunny boy was soft and harmlessness carrying a tray with a bowl of hangover soup on it. Seeing him, he was taken a back for a moment, then quickly lowered his head, even his ears turned red.

As soon as Taehyung opened the door, Jungkook saw him like this, with a height of nearly 190, sharp facial features, a straight nose bridge and deep almond eyes, water droplets on the strong chest muscles, perfect eight-pack abs and marmaid lines, and further down is the private part covered by the bath towel.

Jungkook's ceeks were so red that he could bleed, he lowered his head and his heart was pounding like it was about to jump out of his chest and his consciousness was a little dizzy, he took several deep breaths before opening his mouth, "I-i-i...made hangover soup, you can drink some."

Taehyung saw that but he didn’t reach out to pick it up, and remembered that at the party tonight, a friend deliberately asked how the newlywed  life was like jokingly.

Alcohol already excites people. Because of that his whole body seem to be boiling and at that time, the shy and well-behaved bunny boy stands in front of him like a tempting cake, sweet and soft, seductive and directly eat it.

At the same time, he felt that the evil power in his lower body was burning up.

Taehyung closed the door with a slam, and said coldly through the door, "Do you forget what i told you before? I told you not to bother me, why does young master Jeon have such a bad memory? Or do you think that if you please me like this, I will like you? There are many things I don't like to say a second time."

Jungkook almost knocked the thing over, his face, which was blushing from embarrassment just now, instantly trun pale, his heart seems to be blocked by something and it was difficult to breath.

He wanted to explain, to tell Taehyung that it was not true, I was just giving you a hangover soup and I was just worried about your body.

He opened his mouth and choked again, so what if he said it, but it’s just to let him say one more thing about me, so you don't have to worry about it.

Jungkook had just grown up, fall in love with someone at the beginning of his love, and his heart was thrown to the ground.

He lay on the bed crying so much that his pillow was wet, and he felt more and more wronged.

Then he silently said to himself, "Taehyung is too much, I don't care about him."

Taehyung woke up in the morning and opened the door, almost knocking over the bowl Jungkook left at the door last night, frowning and thinking, "This idiot doesn’t put away the bowl, isn't it at good pretending to be good?"

After walking downstairs, no one was seen in the dinning room, living room and the kitchen, and there was no delicious breakfast like yesterday morning.

"Didn’t he get up?" said Taehyung to himself. Taehyung went out without thinking too much.

There is no entertainment tonight, and Taehyung came home early. Normally at this time, the little bunny boy would obdiently prepare a meal and wait for him to come back. But he still didn't see anyone.

Did he go out or didn’t come back yet? Taehyung thought.

This idea was dispelled after Taehyung went uptairs, because he was in the aisle through the door and saw the light coming from the crack in the door of Jungkook's room on the carpet  at the door.

Yesterday's words really worked, Taehyung thought. So he pretend to be tired. But suddenly he felt annoyed, went back to the room, changed a set of clothes and went out again. When he left, he deliberately slammed the door deafeningly.

Jungkook hid behind the certain and watched Taehyung drive away secretly, exhaled, just now he wanted to go downstairs to get a piece of bread for dinner, but he heard the sound of unlocking the lock just after he finished the stairs, which scared Jungkook. He ran back to the room and locked the door without taking the bread.

Jungkook didn’t dare to go out even he was here, for fear of annoying people again. He planned to starve all night. But the person who just came back has gone out again.
.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello guys...I hope you enjoyed this part. Do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye

Stay safe💜💜