✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 17

The previous cold war and unhappiness between the two were all swept away due to Jungkook's illness. Although,Taehyung was very busy and came back home late every night, the two would have breakfast together everyday.

It can also be regarded as getting along with each other in harmony and having a good atmosphere.

After Jungkook's recovered, he went to the studio to continue working. Taehyung didn't object, but told Jungkook not to run around.

Teacher Yoon and another teacher surnamed Li, who both worked in the studio, looked at the radiant and happy Jungkook, and they all teased him, "Jungkookie looks so happy, your husband must be a very good person."

"Well......he is indeed a very good person." Jungkook said with a slight blushing smile.

Jungkook was a little lost in thought, and was interrupted by the phone ringing before he could reply to Mr.Li's words.

But Mr.Li saw that the corner of the caller's mouth was raised, and his eyes were smiling. After telling Mr.Li that he was sorry to answer the phone first, Jungkook quickly retreated outside to answer the phone.

"Hello, Kookie!!" A young and energetic voice came from the phone.

"Chim Chim!!" Jungkook responded excitedly. The caller was none other than his best friend Park Jimin obviously. When they were young they attended a Master's painting class. So yeah Jungkook is kinda missing his best friend now a days.

"Kookie.... I'm in City Seoul." Jimin said with a hearty smile on the other end of the phone.

"Ah? Where are you now? Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Jungkook was surprised and delighted.

"I'm....Ahhh!....Kookie!! Just tell me where you are and I will call a car and come over alright." Jimin said.

"I'm at the Little Star studio on **** middle road. I'll wait for you here. Be careful." Jungkook said and he was a little worried. Also he doesn't know about why his best friend come back so soon and without telling him anything in advance.

But Jimin being Jimin, he said carelessly, "It's ok, that's all. See you later."

After Jimin finished speaking, he hung up the phone, and Jungkook was left alone to worry. He would send him a message later about the location. So that his bestie can find him quickly.

An hour later, A young man with a slightly higher heel than Jungkook, wearing a white hooded sweater and jeans, a pair of white sneakers, and delicate facial features appeared in front of Jungkook.

As soon as he saw Jungkook, he walked over quickly, hooking Jungkook's shoulder with one hand and dragging a big suitcase with the other and then said, "KOOKIE!! I missed you to death. How are you?"

Jungkook smiled and hugged him back then said, "I'm fine hyung. Just tell me, aren't you abroad? Then why did you come back suddenly?"

Jimin frowned and said displeasedly, "The old man ( Mr. Park 😆 ) at home is so annoying that he insists on introducing me to a blind date."

After finishing speaking, he moved closer, blinked his eyes cutely, then continued, "I sneaked back."

Jungkook looked at him in surprise, and before he could ask the reason, Jimin interrupted and said, "Okay, my cute bunny kook, first find a place to eat, I'm starving to death, and then accompany me to find a place to live."

Just like that, Jungkook was dragged by him to a restaurant together with a suitcase. Jungkook checked out a hotel and booked the room for Jimin while Jimin was full.

The reason why Jungkook was so worried that what will happen next? He just hope so everything will be fine.

Jungkook accompanied him to the hotel, and as soon as Jimin entered the room, he threw the suitcase and collapsed on the bed.