✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 11

The man was hurt by Jungkook and his expression was ferocious like a ghost crawling out of hell. Then he grabbed Jungkook's arms fiercely, and pushed him against the wall.

"Ahh!!" The younger screamed in pain, his back bump made him stare at him, and he fell against the wall, his whole face was covered with sweat and tears.

He trembled violently, hugged himself and cried, "Hyung.....Tae--Hyung... Please save me."

Suddenly the door was kicked open with bang, and Taehyung stood at the door with a cold face. The strong and domineering aura made people no resistance.

The air around Taehyung was so cold that it could freeze. Taehyung stared at the younger who was squatting in the corner of the wall, trembling and crying.

Obviously not long ago, the younger smiling slightly, blushing and shy. But he was bullied like this after only leaving him for a short while.

Taehyung's eyes were full of burning anger. In the past, he kicked the man and the man vomited blood and lay on the ground.

Taehyung's shiny leather shoes stepped on the man hard. On his temple, he said sternly, "Young master Kang what did you do to my wife (husband) now?"

Twenty minuets ago.....

Taehyung returned to the place where he told Jungkook to stay still, but he didn't see anyone. He thought Jungkook had gone to the bathroom, but after waiting for a while, he still couldn't see the shadow of the younger.

He frowned and searched around, but still couldn't find him. He quickly ordered his men to look for Jungkook.

A few minutes later, a subordinate reported that someone saw Jungkook arguing with a woman, red wine was spilled on his clothes, and then Jungkook immeideatly ran out, apparently to the bathroom.

Quarrel? Went to the bathroom? But it’s time to come back after so long right? Taehyung thought.

Jungkook is not a troublesome charecter, Taehyung suddenly had a bad feeling, so he hurried over there.

On the way, he received a report from his bodyguard, saying that the youngest son of the Kang family went to the bathroom with Jungkook, and he hasn't come out yet.

This youngest of the Kang family is a typical dandy young master, famously lustful in Seoul. Taehyung's heart became more and more uneasy, and his pace quickened.

"Kim Taehyung....Speak well If you have something to say." Kang sehun gasped and said, he really couldn't find it out that a little lover like the boy is worth Taehyung?

"Wang hei." After Taehyung shouted to the door, a black suited man who was about the same height as Taehyung walked in.

"Yes sir." The cold-faced bodyguard shouted respectfully.

"Keep your hands and feet clean and take him out and lock him up until I deal with it." Teahyung's tone was icy cold as he ordered.

"Yes." The bodyguards replied together.

The people were taken away, leaving only Taehyung and the younger, who were still curled up by the wall. Jungkook buried his head and sobbed in fear, immersed in his own world.

Completely unaware that he was safe at the moment, his slender arms as he hugged himself, buried his face in his knees and kept crying.

Taehyung walked over and just stretched out a hand, the bunny boy was like a stimulated rabbit, crying and yelling and walking away.

"It’s me, Jungkook." Taehyung said calmly.

The younger ignored him, still crying and yelling no, calling Taehyung's name.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, did Jungkook keep calling me when he was scared? Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook it’s me!!" Taehyung's voice was louder, but the younger still ignored him and cried harder than before.

Taehyung had no choice but to lower his voice and said in a soft tone, "Baby bun, I'm here, don't cry, it’s me."

He had a high degree of compatibility with Jungkook, and had a high influence on Jungkook, so the younger immediately calmed down.

Jungkook heard a gentle voice and familiar arms wrapping around him. He opened his blurred eyes from crying,  and the outline of the person in front of him gradually changed from hazy to clear.

Taehyung just now was too fierce and Jungkook was too scared. Now that he saw that the person in front of him clearly, he felt even more aggrieved. He whipped his tears and said, "T-tae...T-taeh-yung I'm sorry."

"Why are you crying again?" Taehyung was a little annoyed, really not sure about this boy's mental activities.

Didn't you just quite down just now? Why did you cry even harder? Taehyung said to himself.

"You... told me not to run around, did I cause you trouble?" Jungkook was out of breath from crying, his eyes were red from crying, and his whole face was wet with sweat and tears.

Seeing that he was crying so pitifully, Taehyung thought to himself that he really didn't like him. So he patted his head to show comfort, brushed out Jungkook's sweat-wet temple hair, and took off his coat covering the younger.

He hugged Jungkook horizontally, and said softly, "You are not good, but I won't blame you."

Jungkook nestled in his arms, grabbed the clothes on Taehyung chest, his body was still trembling, he arched into Taehyung's arms and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook complained to his husband in a crying voice, "I was so scared just now."

"It’s ok." Taehyung comforted him as he walked out holding him.

Taehyung carried him into the back seat, and the younger was nestled in his arms all the time. He pushed Jungkook uncomfortably to let him sit by himself, he saw Jungkook with red bunny eyes, tears rolling down in his doe eyes.

Forget it, Jungkook was bullied tonight, and he was also responsible for a large part of it, Taehyung thought to himself.

So he didn't pushed Jungkook anymore, and stretched out his hand to put an arm around Jungkook's shoulder and put it in his arms. Jungkook immediately understood what he meant. Drill in his arms.

Taehyung felt guilty, so he was extra gentle the younger tonight, although his tone and face were still as cold as usual. But when he carried Jungkook up the stairs, Jungkook grabbed his clothes and whispered, "Can you accompany me tonight, I don't want to be alone."

Those scared doe eyes after being frightened, the red eye sockets and the pleading tone are so soft, like a frightened little animal, which is lovable.

Taehyung didn't refused, he agreed to Jungkook, and carried the boy back to his room.

To be continued

Hello guys....I hope you like this part. plz...do lots of vote and comment about this so that I can improve my writing.

Happy reading.....

Stay safe 💖💗

I purple you all💜💜💜💜