✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 30

Taehyung went back to the room and smoked nearly half a pack of cigarettes before returning to the room.

As soon as Jungkook returned to the room, he smelled a strong smell of cigarettes. He walked to Taehyung's side and just asked, "Why do you smoke so much?"

Taehyung didn't say a word, didn't stop and continued to smoke, Jungkook continued to talk to him and said, "Hyungie, let me tell you that just now, Eunwoo Hyung said that he is also in City Seoul, and is going to develop in Seoul. Dad said we sure—"

Before he finished speaking, Taehyung threw away the cigarette butt, picked him up and pressed him on the bed, then reached out to pick off Jungkook's clothes, and then bent down close to the younger's sweet spot on the back of the younger's neck.

Jungkook instantly remembered the memory of Taehyung biting his lips fiercely before, leaving a large bruise in Jungkook's mind.

Now at home, if Taehyung is seen by his family, he will definitely be scolded, so he shouted, "Hyungie, don't!!"

Taehyung really stopped when he heard the words, but still maintained the posture of holding down Jungkook, licking against the younger's sweet spot, and warned Jungkook in a low voice, "Do you know you did just ignore your husband in front of an outsider?"

Jungkook felt his legs were numb, and his body became very sensitive. He groaned twice and said, "I didn't...."

Taehyung pressed his teeth against Jungkook's neck, and said more fiercely, "Do you know!?"

"I know....I know...hyu—ng.." Jungkook was so scared and his body began to tremble.

Taehyung felt his discomfort. After turning the person over, he Jungkook's frightened and terrified eyes, and his eyes were also flushed.

Taehyung sighed helplessly, and hugged him tightly, and asked, "Are you scared?"

Jungkook nodded obediently.

"If you are obedient and obedient, then I won't hurt you." Taehyung said.

"I'm obedient, Hyungie, don't hurt me.." Jungkook buried his head in Taehyung's chest better as he said.

Taehyung was just scaring him. He already regretted it what he had done in the past to the younger .

Jungkook looked at him, suddenly laughed and said, "Hyungie, are you...are you jealous?"

"How is it possible, you are my husband, don't you know that you should stay away from other man." Taehyung's voice cooled down, and his tone became serious.

Jungkook looked at him with a half-smile and said, "Oh."

'I thought to myself, you are just jealous.' Jungkook said in his heart.
.
.
.
.

Eunwoo came to Jeon's house twice during this period, but Jungkook didn't dare to get too close to Eunwoo when he saw the black-face of his husband all the time, for fear that Taehyung would be unhappy, and would punish him if he disagreed.

How could Eunwoo not know Jungkook's little thoughts, but he didn't care at all, instead, he would bring Jungkook all kinds of food and things he liked to play with every time he came.

When the younger saw the delicious food and playful smile, it was brilliant.

Taehyung frowned unhappily when he saw the younger smiling like a flower and snorted twice.

There is an inexplicable desire to win among the two dominant males. The two displeased eyes meet in the air, if you can see it, there will be an electric current colliding in the air and sparks.