✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 8

Taehyung probably won't come back so soon, Jungkook thought. So he went downstairs without taking bread. He cooked a bowl of noddles for himself, but he couldn’t eat it after a few bites.

The gorgeous and empty house is like a cage, locking Jungkook in it, but he insists on walking into this cage and he insists on going his own way.

Suddenly he remembered that his mother called him this afternoon to ask when they would have time, and asked Jungkook to take Taehyung to the Jeon mansion for dinner. Both of them were married, But Taehyung hadn't gone to Jeon's house yet.

Jungkook didn’t say anything at the time, what he was thinking about how to bring it? Taehyung is annoying to death now.

His silent emotions were accurately captured by his mom, Then Mrs.Jeon asked, "Baby what's wrong? Is everything alright? Did Taehyung tell you something? "

"No Mom, it’s nothing. Actually Taehyung is very busy recently." Jungkook quickly denied that.

Jungkook pretended to be relaxed and smiled then said, "Don’t worry Mom, I will hang up first. I bought lot of flower seeds yesterday and I'm going to plant it."

Then he hung up the phone in a hurry and looked in the detection of the garden. In fact, the seeds had been planted a long time ago, but he doesn’t know if they can survive.

Jungkook couldn’t help crying after hanging up the phone. Anyway, he was the only one at home. So he didn’t have to worry about being discovered by others.

Taehyung found that Jungkook has become a transparent person since that night. It was like that he was the only at home. It has been three days, and he has not seen Jungkook.

Jungkook intentionally avoided him. He wouldn’t leave the room until Taehyung left in the morning. At night, when he heard the sound of a car, he would rush back to the room like a gust of wind and lock the door.

Taehyung went home very early that day. But he still didn’t see anyone, but found that the glass door of the back garden was open, and the messy and untended garden was tidied up by Jungkook.

After running back to the room, Jungkook closed the door and leaned against the door to pant. It was very dangerous. He pricked up his ears to hear someone upstairs, but the footsteps didn’t disappear but got closer.

'Knock knock', there was a knock on the door, and Yes it was Taehyung.

"Are you inside?" Taehyung asked standing outside the door.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and looked outside the door, took a few deep breaths, and kept his voice as calm as possible then asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"I haven't eaten yet, are you cooking tonight?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook wanted to say no to it, But his heart softened again. Taehyung said he didn’t eat, so he had better do it.

Opening the door slowly, Jungkook looked at the people outside, then lowered his head again.

Taehyung glanced at his room, light blue sheets with white patterns, a few books on the table, and the easel on the ground next to it, the room was clean and spotless and it was very beautiful.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"It’s okay, anything is fine." Taehyung turned and went downstairs after speaking.

Jungkook, who was still standing in the room, covered his face with his hands, and suddenly laughed, his smiling eyes curled up.

Taehyung took the initiative to come to me. He wants to eat the food I cook, so I have to behave well, Jungkook thought.

It is written in the love manuel that if you want to captured a man's heart, you must first grasp his stomach and It is true.

Jungkook cheered up and went downstairs, standing in the kitchen and putting on an apron. Only then Taehyung realizes that Jungkook had lost weight recently.

He was sitting on the sofa reading the company’s email, the smell of food in the air made him look up, he went to the kitchen and saw Jungkook was tasting the saltiness of the soup, the bunny boy was stunned and then blushed when Taehyung came in. So he turned around and said, "It will be ready soon."

Jungkook keep staring at Taehyung while eating, and whenever he picked up a dish, Jungkook's shinning eyes looked straight at him, hoping that he could comment on the dish.

But to his disappointment, Taehyung just said, "don't keep looking at me."

Jungkook face became even redder, when his mind was punctured, and he hurriedly pick up a piece of vegetables, but he didn’t expect that it was green peppers that he chocked on too quickly. He ran to the kitchen and coughed violently, his whole face was flushed and tears fell down.

Jungkook thought to himself that he was so ashamed, how could he be so ashamed in front of him.

A glass of water suddenly appeared beside him, and Taehyung held the glass expressionlessly.

At this time, Jungkook's throat was hot, but his heart was sweet.

Taehyung looked at him like this and felt that Jungkook was so stupid that he could choke on tears while eating. He turned around and went out after handing the cup to the younger.  

Jungkook took a small sip of water, but he felt it was sweeter than honey even though it was a glass of ordinary water.

After eating, Jungkook washed the dishes again. Taehyung sat on the sofa and continued to watch his laptop. Jungkook brought a plate from the kitchen. On the coffee table in front of  Taehyung.

Taehyung said thank you in a nonchalant manner and stop watching the younger. Jungkook stood at a loss and didn’t know what to do. He wanted to talk to Taehyung for a while or stay a little longer. But the latter obviously didn’t want to talk to him.

Jungkook had no choice but to go  upstairs, but still he was very happy.
Ever since, Taehyung came to talk to the bunny boy that night, Jungkook seemed to have come back to life again.

He didn’t take the initiative to trouble Taehyung, but he would make breakfast obdiently everyday until Taehyung went downstairs, and make dinner at night etc. When Taehyung came back, he didn’t wait until he ate it by himself.

Taehyung's attitude towards him has also improved a lot. Although his face is still cold, but he didn’t say some meanie words to make Jungkook cry. Jungkook is already very satisfied with the result. 
.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello guys....I hope you enjoyed this part. Plz...do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye

Happy reading....

Stay safe 💖💜