✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 24

It has been week since Taehyung went to business trip.

Recently Jimin was ill, so Jungkook cooks different nutritional food for him every day.

"Kookie, are you sick?" Jimin asked Jungkook, who looked haggard.

Jungkook lowered his head and opened the lid of the thermos bucket to fill him with soup, and said casually, "I'm not sick, but I didn't have a good rest at night."

After speaking, he handed the filled soup bowl to Jimin, who was also haggard and weak.

Jimin took it obediently, and didn't speak again until after drinking, "Did you quarrel with him?"

Who else can make Jungkook absent-minded except Kim taehyung.

After hearing what he said, Jungkook didn't say a word, but shook his head lightly. Speaking of it, he and Taehyung were really not arguing, at most, they were refuting in a bad tone. How could he quarrel with the older he likes if he has never blushed with anyone before?

Besides, now that Taehyung is on a business and not coming back home, so there is no chance of arguing.

But Jungkook didn't tell Jimin about these things, he didn't want to let his best friend worry about him at this time.

Jimin needs to follow the doctor's advice and rest well.

Seeing that he refused to speak, Jimin didn't ask any further questions to the bunny boy.
.
.
.
.

That night, Jungkook had dinner with Jimin as usual, and the two chatted for a while. It was already very late. Jimin urged him to go back, but Jungkook just wants to wait for Jimin to fall asleep before leaving.

Jimin had no choice but to close his eyes and go to sleep at nine o'clock. Fortunately, he is weak and easily fatigued now, otherwise he would not be able to sleep.

It was ten o'clock when Jungkook got home, and the driver took him to the door. As soon as Jungkook got out of the car, he just wished in his heart that the older has come back, but he found that the lights in the house were off.

So, it means Taehyung didn't come back yet.

He wants to explain to Taehyung well, saying that he will be obedient in the future, he will not run around, and he will not cause any trouble for Taehyung in the future. Jungkook hopes that the older will not be angry, he should come back home and live. It is true that he is alone at home, so afraid.

Jungkook opened the door with tears in his eyes, as soon as he entered the door,  he wiped his tears and ran to the upstairs room.

He really missed Taehyung so much. He was hurt, but he was also angry in his heart.

Jungkook ran back to the room and locked the door. The room without the lights turned on pitch black, and the running just now seemed to have exhausted all strength of the younger.

Jungkook leaned against the door and fell slowly on the floor, hugging his legs and crying silently.

At the same time, Taehyung just came from abroad. He went up to the second floor, but he didn't go to his room, he just directly walked to the door of Jungkook's room. He already regrets that he left the younger in such a state, so he just wants to see the younger at the moment.

The younger's sobbing softly could be heard through the door, and Taehyung's hand on the door froze, he didn't expect Jungkook would cry like this.

The two were separated by a door, one was crying against the door, and the other stood motionless in front of the door.