✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 20

⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

   Don't read ahead if you are not       comfortable with sexual content!!

—————————

In the nightclub——

Yoongi and Taehyung sat beside each other as Yoongi poured wine for Taehyung and asked, "Tae, are you in a bad mood? What happened? Let me guess, did the family make you angry?"

Taehyung took a sip of the wine and didn't speak.

Yoongi smiled helplessly when he saw his indefference, then he again spoke up, "That's all right. You don't need to answer me. I understand that you are not in a good mood, so just enjoy and relax your mind."

Taehyung was irritable and don't want to talk right now.

Suddenly a lady sat next to Taehyung shyly and pleasantly, poured a glass of wine handed it to Taehyung's lips and said, "Mr.Kim, Let's have a drink."

Taehyung frowned slightly and said in a cold voice, "No need, just go away."

The lady, who was holding the wine, was a little embarrassed. She raised her hand and was slightly stunned. Then she returned to her smiling face, but she didn't dare to approach the man again.

Of course she didn't dare, she couldn't figure out why this man's attitude was so cold?

Taehyung suddenly felt bored. Thinking of at home the younger's pitiful look with low eyebrows and bruises on the corner of his lips, he thought, Jungkook is so afraid of being hurt and loves to cry, did he fall asleep crying again last night?"

Obviously, he wanted to teach the younger a lesson, but now he regrets it. He didn't understand why he would think of Jungkook at this moment.

He looked at the laughing people in the private room and suddenly lost interest, got up and said, "Hyung, I have to leave first."

"Why do you want to leave all of sudden?" Yoongi stood up and looked at Taehyung and asked.

Taehyung left without saying a word, leaving a group of people looking at each other in blank dismay, who offended the old man again.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung didn't go back to his room after returning home, but stood outside Jungkook's door. He had been thinking about the younger all the time.

After returning home, there was a faint sweet smell in the air, which made Taehyung's desire even stronger. The desire in his his heart seemed to say, "Open the door, you can have the younger inside."

Taehyung gently opened the door, Jungkook seemed to have fallen asleep, a small ball on the bed could be vaguely seen by the moonlight outside the window in the dim room.

Taehyung walked over and sat of the bed lightly, and found that the younger hadn't woken up and was still asleep. Jungkook's procelain-white skin seemed to glow in the dark.

Taehyung fixedly looked down at younger's sleeping face, and after a while, he stretched out his hand to caress Jungkook's smooth face, and the rough palms stroked his fair cheeks, making Jungkook gradually wake up.

The younger opened his eyes in a daze, and looked at the person sitting by the bed. After staring stupidly for a while, he could feel Taehyung's tenderness at the moment.

Jungkook thought to himself, 'It's great to dream, to be able to dream of such a gentle Taehyung.'

It turned out that the younger was groggy, thinking that he was still dreaming, since it was all a dream, it didn't matter what happened.