✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 36

As a childhood sweetheart, Eunwoo secretly liked Jungkook for many years. But he didn't express it to the younger.

He was very reluctant. He is not willing to let the person he cares about belongs to someone else, and now the younger is keeping a distance from him because of that Kim taehyung. How he hopes that...

Although he wanted to stay with Jungkook all the time... forever, it would be nice if he could always stay in a place only the two of them.

But Cha eunwoo is not a coward. What he wants is Jungkook to fall in love with him willingly and stay by his side willingly. So, he tried his best to make this happen...

( A/N: But he is not gonna fall for you duhh 💀💅  )
.

.

.

As for Jungkook, he returned to the villa, before he went into the Villa, he thanked Yoongi and also told him to be careful on the way, drive slower.

The whole room seemed lifeless when Taehyung was not at home. The younger was actually quite timid. He was still a little scared to stay at home alone and didn't dare to turn off the lights when he went to bed at night.

The room was quite, and there was a buzzing sound in his ears. Jungkook lay on the big bed after taking a shower, hugging Taehyung's pillow, smelling the scents left by the older, thinking about what he was thinking...

He counted the days on his hands every day to see when Taehyung would come back. He unlocked and locked the screen with his phone, locked the screen and unlocked the phone again.

He went back and forth several times, hesitating whether to Taehyung or not. He was so excited to tell the about his pregnancy to his husband.

He looked at the time estimated that the older was still socializing at this time. The younger didn't dare to disturb him and only sent a message, "What are you doing, hyungie?"

Jungkook waited for a while but no one responded, he put his hand on his stomach and said in a low voice to himself, 'See baby, your dada is just a meanie, hmph! I won't talk to him.' so he fell asleep holding his phone while waiting.

The feeling of longing is very hard to endure. It is like not seeing each other for one day, like three autumns apart.
.

.

The first thing Jungkook did when he woke up the next day was to check his phone for any massages from Taehyung, but there were no massage from the older except an advertisement from the operator.

The younger was a little disappointed, but he thought that Taehyung was probably very busy. He didn't know if it would be okay for him to be outside  alone, or if something would happen to him.

He was bored at home, so he called Jimin again. After two calls, he was picked up. Jimin's hoarse voice came from the phone.

"You have a cold?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"What? No it's just that I slept for a long time, cause of last night hangover." Jimin replied.

"I knew that Chim, it will happen..Why don't you listen to me!?" Jungkook said with an angry pout.

"Ahh..koo don't scold me, and I'm sorry..It won't happen again." Jimin said cutely so that his bestie will forgive him.

"It's Okay, Chim..rest well." By that Jungkook hung up the phone.

He had nothing to do at home and was so idle that he weeded in the garden and went back to his room to paint. Taehyung had previously had all his painting tools taken to the piano room on the third floor and put them together with Taehyung's piano.