✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 22

Taehyung finished the half pack of cigarettes in the cigarette case in boredom, smashed the last cigarette butt on the ground, and crushed the last cigarette butt with the sole of his shoe.

The cigarette butts left on the ground as he returned to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook is still asleep, his sleeping appearance is as obedient as his own, and he still maintains the posture just now, but the tears in the corners of his eyes are still wet, and his black and dense eyelashes are wet.

Taehyung stretched out his hand and wiped away the younger's tears with his fingertips. When he touched the younger's face, he found that something was wrong. Jungkook's body temperature was a little higher.

Taehyung frowned and went to the home medicine box to find the thermometer. After taking the thermometer, the younger really had a low-grade fever.

He called the family doctor and told him to come over quickly.

While waiting for the family doctor to come, he carried Jungkook to his room. Jungkook's bedroom was full with the smell of intense love affairs.

Taehyung carried him to his bed, went to the bathroom and got a towel to clean up the bodily fluids between Jungkook's legs.

The private doctor who exclusively served the Kim family arrived twenty minutes later.

The doctor was a little surprised when he saw the younger sleeping soundly on the bed with traces of love, and the older sitting on the bedside and carefully applying a towel to his forehead.

After seeing it, the doctor said that Jungkook just had a low-grade fever because of his love affairs and emotions. So the doctor didn't prescribe any medicine, and only told him to a good rest and everything would be fine.

After tossing around for most of the night, when there were only two people in the room again, Taehyung couldn't tell what it was like to see Jungkook's sleeping face.

He was very conflicted, he couldn't control his desire to have sex with Jungkook.

He questioned himself, could it be that he fell in love with this delicate and timid boy who would cry at every turn? Or something else.

"Hmm..." The younger who was in his deep sleep, suddenly groaned twice, and Taehyung reached out to tuck the corner of the quilt for him.

Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly, seemed to feel the presence of the heat source and the older. He took Taehyung's arm in a daze, and hugged him into his arms.

Taehyung originally planned to go back to the room to rest, but his arms were held by the younger's hands. He didn't dare to force him for fear of waking Jungkook, so he could only sigh helplessly and turn on the bed.

Jungkook was afraid of the cold, so when he felt a closer heat source, he burrowed into Taehyung's arms, and he dropped the quilt he had just twisted.

Taehyung frowned, thinking of pushing him away, but his body hugged Jungkook.

The bunny boy in his arms hummed harmlessly twice, and twisted to find a comfortable position for himself. Taehyung pulled the messy quilt and covered him again, and then closed his eyes.

Taehyung slept very deeply this time. He had never slept so deeply before except when he was very drunk.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung opened his eyes in vain. It was already bright outside, and the sunlight was dappled on the floor through the certains.

He looked at the ceiling and regained his sense, but he heard a rustle, and when he turned his head, he saw Jungkook slowly moving out of bed in a very awkward posture.