✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 43

After Taehyung left to the company, Jungkook took another nap. After lunch, he went to the studio on the third floor to draw two portraits of Taehyung sleeping and working. Then he received a call from Jimin.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Jimin asked boredly while lying on the sofa.

"I'm painting, what's wrong?"

"I'm so bored.."

Jungkook put down his brush and joked, "Don't you hang out with Yoongi hyung every day? You can actually think of me..."

Jimin changed his position on the sofa and said, "He has been very busy recently. He went out of town for business. He rarely have time to spend with me. I'm just so bored right now."

Jungkook had long been accustomed to his straightforward way of speaking and asked without any hesitation in his heart, "Is Yoongi hyung so busy recently? Hyungie is the same, leaving early and coming back late all day long.."

"These idiot businessmen ignore people when they are busy. Do you want to come out and have dinner with me tonight?" Jimin asked.

"But... but hyungie told me to stay at home and rest."

"Kookie~ that's not fair. Why can't you have a meal with me? You've changed. Koo~~ you don't love me anymore..." Jimin spoke up as he whined.

Jungkook was amused by his nonsense and said, "Oh god...hyung stop whining like a baby. I can come to have a meal with you. But Tae won't allow me to go out alone..you know."

"That's not a big problem kook. Since your Tae won't let you go out alone, but we...when we two come together, we're no longer one person, right? okay? I'm really bored at home." Jimin became more and more aggrieved as he talked.

Jungkook couldn't ask him where he was going.

Jimin immediately said lively, "I will drive to pick you up, and I will take you to eat, drink and have fun..."

"Then drive slower, don't be in a hurry." Jungkook warned him worriedly.

"Yeah yeah...don't worry..." After finishing speaking, Jimin hung up the phone.

Jungkook packed up his painting supplies, and went back to his room to change out of his home clothes. He thought it would be better to tell Taehyung, but he was afraid that he would disturb him if he was in a meeting or busy, so he only sent message, "I'm going out with Jiminie. He made an appointment to have dinner together tonight and I will be back early, don't worry." At the end, he also posted a rabbit emoticon holding a heart.

Jimin came over half an hour later, and Jungkook received a call from Taehyung just as he got into the passenger seat.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung seemed to be very busy, and the younger heard him flipping through information.

"I don't know. We will just take a walk and then have dinner together."

"Be safe out there and call me if you need anything."

"Okay.." The younger responded obediently.

After hanging up the phone, Jimin, who was driving beside him, joked,  "So, When have you reconciled with him? You were so worried when I called you before, so how come the rain has stopped and the sky has cleared up all of a sudden?"

Jungkook blushed and said softly, "We can't keep arguing all the time...right?"

Jimin sighed and said with a smile, "That's true tho.."
.

.

.
At xxx shopping mall...

Jimin and Jungkook decided that they will buy some new clothes for themselves. Although it was Jimin who insisted to go on a shopping cause you know he loves it. So Jungkook couldn't say no to his best friend. But he was so happy tho...