✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 38

In the huge conference hall in Kim's building, Taehyung sat in the chief, with his hands on the conference table, his fingers crossed, and he looked forward with his cold yet expressionless face.

And today it seemed to be more cold and scary too.

He had been doing this for a long time, and it seemed that none of the director's remarks or proposed new plans had caught his interest, and it's truly irritated him so much.

On the other hand, the director's were just so afraid to say something. Because, since morning their CEO was continuously shouting at them. If they do some small mistakes. They can sense that their boss was angry or annoyed on something or maybe on someone.
.

.

.

In a huge luxurious office room, a tall male was standing by the glass window, he was smoking his cigarette and gulping the last sip of his red wine, watching the city lights from his luxurious office, with lot of emotions in his heart, eyes dark as the night.

He had just received a call from Mr. Kim, who had long since abdicated, lost his temper with him on the phone.

Mr. Kim asked him why he was crazy? Like what just happened? It's simply outrageous that he didn't even go to such an important event.

Taehyung listened to the lesson without saying a word. He has completely lost his mind since yesterday. There is a pile of cigarette butts at his feet. He doesn't know how long he has been standing here.

There was silence on the phone. After some moments later, Taehyung hung up the phone irritably as he gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw. It was clear that he was just so angry at some point.

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung threw away the cigarette butt in hand. The sparks from the cigarette butt made a small sound in the water on the balcony. A second ago, this person put it into his mouth and spit it out. There was still a cigarette in front of him, and now it has directly become a piece of garbage that brings influence.

He closed his eyes as he remembers what his assistant told him about yesterday's incident...

Flashback

Taehyung was angry the moment he stepped into the building. In his office room, he leaned back on his chair with a sigh after reviewing an important report of marketing department. He loosen his tie and close his eyes.

Different kinds of thoughts was passing through his mind. Thinking something so deep that no one can understand that what is happening in his mind or we can say in his heart.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door, breaking the older's trace of thoughts. He said, 'come in' in his deep voice as the person came in and it was his assistant Jung Hoseok.

"Mr. Kim I investigate the matter about the yesterday's incident. And it was indeed true that young master...t-that-"

"Tell me... clearly Mr. Jung exactly what happened!?" Taehyung's deep voice echoes through the deadly silent room. The room begins to darken up as the sun was beginning to hide behind those dark clouds.

Hoseok was cutted off  by a deep demanding tone. At first he was hesitating whether to tell or not because he knew very well that his boss is just so angry since yesterday.

After hearing the deep angry voice of his boss, He didn't have any choice but to tell the truth.

"That young master went out with Cha eunwoo. They visi—"

Before Hoseok could complete his sentence, Taehyung interrupted him as he waved his hand dismissing Hoseok and saying,"That's all he wanted to know, that he can go.."