Chapter 3, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 2

The Moon Shadow Dynasty is named after the people advocating the brightness and brilliance of the moon. In the past dynasties, one king and two ministers jointly presided over the government.

The king of the Moon Shadow Dynasty refers to the leader of the current emperor Nalan clan.

The Nalan clan has been elected as consuls since the founding of the dynasty. For more than 700 years, the rulers of the Moon Shadow Dynasty have always been selected from the Nalan clan. Although there are turmoil in the regime, it has always tended to be stable.

The two phases are the clear phase and the dark phase. The Prime Minister is hereditary from the Cheng family. The Cheng family has always been loyal to the country and the people, and they have been the main force assisting the emperor in the court. As for the dark phase, it can be known from the name that the prime minister who works in the dark is also called the hidden phase.

The dark phase never went to court, and formed a school of its own based outside the court, and the inheritance was extremely strict. Every time a new emperor ascends the throne or the court is in turmoil and the system changes, the dark figure will appear to preside over the overall situation, so it is the most mysterious existence of the Moon Shadow Dynasty.

This dark face is said to be a person who knows astronomy from the top and geography from the bottom, is proficient in all kinds of strange techniques of armoring, is knowledgeable about the past and the present, and is a man of great talent in the world! But now, this person with such great wisdom is taking a nap in the sun in the courtyard!

"Huh~" After a comfortable sleep, Lin Xi felt refreshed. Looking at the sun fading behind the clouds, and thinking about the fulfilling ten years, Lin Xi showed a rare smile, and the corners of his lips were hooked under the afterglow of the setting sun, looking picturesque, exquisite and fascinating, It's a pity that no one can appreciate it.

After tidying up the folds on the robe, Lin Xi got up and walked towards the main hall.

"Father, are you looking for me?" Lin Xi's tone was still a bit warm to this father who made him feel the warmth of "home" for ten years.

"Xi'er, have you completed all the tasks entrusted to you?" Although Lin Zhan, the father of the Lin family, loves his children, he still hopes that his children can learn their skills well and inherit his mantle in the future.

"It's all done, father."

"Oh? Then I'll check and check!" Before Lin Xi could react, he immediately attacked Lin Xi's foot, and it took 70% of his strength.

Lin Xi pursed his lips, narrowly dodging this sharp blow, watching his father attack again, Lin Xi didn't hide, and flew out of the courtyard with his lightness kung fu.

Lin Xi majored in swordsmanship, but at this time he didn't have a suitable weapon, so he had to pick up a branch and brush away his father's palm that was hitting his chest. Passively being beaten is not Lin Xi's style. Thinking of Zhemei's three moves, he achieved a small success, changed his luck, and pointed the branch straight at his father's right arm. Lin Zhan moved sideways, and the branch of Lin Xi moved to the right shoulder blade. Lin Zhan didn't dare to underestimate Lin Xi, so he turned around and dodged.

The two of you came and went, and the branch in Lin Xi's hand had already been overwhelmed and gloriously broken, and he learned a lot during the exchange with his father with his bare hands. There are not many moves in the battle, and there are flaws. Lin Zhan deliberately let Lin Xi have more actual combat experience, so he didn't show mercy. Under his father's intentional guidance, Lin Xi was happy to fight for a while.

From the Lin family to his father's generation, there were only three people, his father Lin Zhan, second uncle Lin Zhi, and third aunt Lin Yan. His father is the boss, so he naturally accepted the burden of the Lin family's dark shadows. It took him most of his life to train and learn from a young age until he actually took over. And they only have their own son, their father, so in order to share his father's worries, Lin Xi moved to the place where the Lin family has lived for generations of dark phases since he was three years old, and began to learn the things that dark phases must master. Seven years.

Lin Xi competed heartily with his father, went into the house to wash up, put on his outer robe, and walked towards the nearby woods. Lin Xi likes to be quiet, and often walks in the woods on this mountain, which has formed a habit.

The green mountain is hazy, who would have thought that the steep mountain platform behind the palace built against the mountain is the place where the Lin family has always lived? However, this dangerous position also became the last guarantee of the Moon Shadow Dynasty when it was missed. No wonder there is a folk legend: Moon Shadow has two phases, and villains cannot invade the emperor.

Because it is getting late, the woods seem to be covered with a layer of veil, and the shadows are faint. Occasionally, the wind will rustle the pine needles in the forest. One or two birdsong will bring a bit of comfort and a special taste. Lin Xi's tense little face also slowly relaxed. At this moment, he has the appearance of a ten-year-old child.

In the past ten years, the system has never urged him to progress the task. This little bit of life made up for his regret that he could not go back to the 21st century. Almost with enjoyment, Lin Xi tried his best to live his life well before he entered the official task. Life.