Chapter 61, Love in the present world 2

"Luo Lanxuan: On the importance of strength and appearance in the music industry..."

"Extra: The story about Luo Lanxuan's unspoken rules that won the support of Fengcheng Entertainment's husband..." "

Idol singer: Luo who is famous for his face Lanxuan..."

"If you don't have strength, you will pass away. Luo Lanxuan's future is worrying..." There

are quite a lot of news about "Luo Lanxuan" on the phone!

Ning Muyi thought so.

After all, he is a rumored singer, and it seems that his reputation is not very good. Ning Muyi still doesn't think that the person he is looking for is such a vase with the same name.

So he just missed an opportunity to learn important information...

"

Xiao Yi, go to 'Ning's' to find your father first, I'll stay here for a while..." Ning's mother finally found Ning Mu Yi had been working on the bench for too long, so he let him out of the hair salon with a big wave of his hand.

"Oh..." Ning Muyi lacked interest, stood up and walked towards the street.

He didn't bring his mobile phone, so he forgot it at all; he didn't bring any cash, uh, he forgot too... Ning's mother swiped the card all the way, which caused Ning Muyi to find this embarrassing thing when he got off the taxi after taking a taxi. thing.

"I said, young man, how long are you going to stand? I still have business to place orders, can you pay the bill quickly?" The uncle driver urged impatiently seeing that Ning Muyi was holding on to the car door for a long time.

It's really turning your face and denying people!

Ning Muyi encountered this kind of situation for the first time, and felt that his face was heating up. Well, he took the 'Overlord Car' and didn't bring anything. The solution... He is already an ordinary person, without real energy, and It is impossible to touch out spirit stone pearls from the space to pay...

He who thinks he has a rich background is inevitably shy. There is a saying that doesn't mean: a penny can't kill a hero, but at this moment, Ning Muyi is also in a terrible embarrassment...

Raising his hand to stroke his forehead, Ning Muyi expressed helplessness.

Suddenly, a Patek Philippe 'Calatrava' watch caught his attention. After taking it off in two or three, Ning Muyi was ready to hand it out.

Of course the sharp-eyed driver aimed at the watch studded with broken diamonds, wanting to reach out for it.

"Master Ning! Why are you here?" A loyal and honest middle-aged man came over and greeted him familiarly.

Ning Muyi blinked, this person is...?

I don't know each other...

He saw Ning Muyi and the taxi driver who were in a stalemate, and instantly understood Ning Muyi's embarrassment. He took out a wallet from his suit pocket, took out two red tickets without a word and sent the driver away, and led Ning Muyi to the company's gate.

Since someone is willing to pay, Ning Muyi is not at all embarrassed. Since he knows each other and is so 'bold', he probably doesn't care about such a small amount of money...

"Ning's" is one of the top-ranked companies in country Z , its main building is in X city.

Since it is a big enterprise, it makes sense for the building to be so magnificent. The entire building is covered with blue tempered glass from top to bottom. Ning Muyi looked over at a glance, but there was a sense of exploration.