Chapter Eleven, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 10

With Lin Xi mixed in, the two of them wandered into the resting inner hall, and when Lin Xi was placed on the bed, Nalan Yuyu heaved a sigh of relief.

The person on the bed tastes good wine, maybe because he drank too much and made it uncomfortable, he whispered non-stop, Nalan Yuyu couldn't hear clearly when his ears were close, Lin Xi moved his lips so much that they touched his ears !

Nalan Yuyu jumped up, blushing innocently with a handsome face. Looking at Lin Xi on the bed with half shyness, the extremely shocking side in front of him almost made his eyes turn red, and he turned into a wolf-

Lin Xi's face was flushed, and his fair skin was full of pinkness, and Dan Feng's eyes seemed to be wide open. Open, the water is hazy, the corners of the eyes and eyebrows are full of charm, the plump and ruddy lips, the lilac uvula that can be seen when you open it slightly, and even the smell of wine in your breath is alluring!

Taking a few steps closer, he took that person into his heart. His hair like splashed ink was scattered because he was lying on the bed, and his white clothes were messed up just after he moved. The white clothes, which were originally full of holy and inviolable meanings, are even more abusive at this moment because of the gorgeous colors of the owner. People can't help but tear it off temptingly, and take a look at how the scenery under the white clothes is so touching! The exquisite collarbone undulates under the collar of the white clothes, extending into an unknown place of ecstasy...

Nalan Yuyu's mouth is dry, and he reminds himself over and over again not to take advantage of others, but his brain can't control his movements, stretching He raised and lowered his outstretched hand several times, his teeth were clenched, his fists were clenched tightly, and his steps moved lightly. Really endure hard! What's more, the person on the bed didn't know it, and made some provocative movements in a daze, and little Nalan Yuyu stood up tremblingly uncontrollably, come on? Still not on?

Nalan Yuyu struggled for a long time, but he still couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart. He wanted him because he wanted his body and mind, so what if he lost his heart first?

It would be a fool not to eat it just because of its beauty! Nalan Yuyu said that he really was a fool today. But... just giving up like this is impossible!

Leaning down, he finally tasted the soft fragrance willingly, and easily pried open the white teeth. With the sweetness of wine, he danced with his tongue, "Mmm~" Lin Xi felt something moving in his mouth in a trance, and smacked Smacking his lips, he turned over and continued to sleep.

Seeing the delicate appearance of the person below him, Nalan Yuyu laughed softly, and broke into the checkpoint again, the silver thread brought out during the kiss was slightly ambiguous, and hugged Lin Xi's warm body tightly, Nalan Yuyu Yu Yu tried his best to ignore the palpitations in his heart, closed his eyes and forced himself to fall asleep, "hehe", the benefits he received set him on fire, and he was out of control. You won't regret it either! At best, bear with it and work harder...

Lord System, who was ignored by others, looked at Lin Xi who had fallen asleep so early that he didn't know where to go, and wanted to cry but had no tears! It's not that it didn't warn the host of the crisis! It's just that after it finished napping, Lin Xi was unconscious, and he was taken advantage of or something.

It didn't care about him for a long time, so it's none of his business. It sees that it will continue to go Let's take a nap~

After waking up from a hangover, I don't know what happened in the past, Lin Xi rubbed his swollen and painful temples, and was a little speechless. Suddenly seeing a wall in front of him, he was taken aback.

Carefully moving her body, the moment she moved out of Nalan Yuyu's arms, Lin Xi heaved a sigh of relief. Before he could rejoice inwardly, he suddenly turned around and rolled back on the bed, oh, no! It's someone's body!

The calm expression on his face was about to burst, which was enough to prove Er Linxi's current situation.

"Third prince, please let go, it's unreasonable!"

"Haha, it's unreasonable? What a joke! What did I do to make it unreasonable?" The dull voice was right in his ears, and it was the first time Lin Xi heard such a warm voice so close. The sound, accompanied by the pounding and powerful heartbeat, makes people nostalgic for the warmth of a hug. The sun shines on Nalan Yuyu's face, and he can see his sharp outline like a knife when he raises his head a little. This is a man worthy of a woman's entrustment, powerful and charming, Lin Xi doesn't want to admit it, he is a little tempted.

"Are you usually so casual?"

With a sneer, Lin Xi closed his eyes, did he want to bend the rhythm? Although I haven't had a girlfriend for so many years, doesn't that mean I'm crooked? Lin Xi still wanted to struggle.

Nalan Yuyu put away the smile that was rarely seen on his face, and was so serious that it made people frightened.

"I'm only for you! I've identified you since eight years ago! That time I let you go away from me, this time you don't want to get rid of me. We've known each other for so long, how can anyone else be as serious as me?"