Chapter 63, Love in the present world 4

Zuo Yi stood on the podium and started the first task step by step: roll call...

Fortunately, he came today without any warning. Students hang out outside. Otherwise... He really couldn't cope with the situation caused by the celebrity effect.

The students in the class are also very self-restrained. Generally speaking, he was not disappointed when he came today.

"Ben Zhixing..." The first student, Zuo Yi, almost mispronounced his name.

"Here!"

"Zhongyun..." Keke, the left-wing black line... What did the parents of these students do? Did the names they choose test people's knowledge?

"To--"

"Zhao Tingting..."

"To--"

"Meng Jing..."

"To--" "

..."

...

"Ning Muyi...

" "Ning Muyi--"

Zuo Yi nodded His throat is a little hoarse, and his voice is not very loud, but in a silent classroom, as long as you bring some snacks, you will always hear it. What's more, he is still a 'celebrity', the female classmate who can't help but the male classmate who can't help but glance a little more, all want to make a familiar face in front of him, a senior. He was also surprised when Zuo Yi called for the name for the first time and no one answered.

"Ning Muyi!" Zuo Yi raised his voice.

"Ah?!" Ning Muyi's thoughts immersed in the notes came back, and he subconsciously heard his name echoed in a cute onomatopoeia.

Not only the left wing, but all the students in the class turned around and looked at the corner where Ning Muyi was... It

changed! Fuck, is that me? !

Almost everyone who knew him thought so.

After receiving too many unbelievable and puzzled looks, Ning Muyi calmly turned his gaze to Zuo Yi, the substitute teacher.

Zuo Yi met Ning Muyi's eyes and quickly moved away.

Ning Muyi's eyes were too penetrating, looking at him, it was as if he wanted to see into his heart.

Zuo Yi has been in the entertainment industry for quite some time now, and he pretends in his heart that naturally he doesn't have much good things. Seeing this, he feels inexplicably guilty.

"Please ask this student to be serious in class. It's only three minutes before the class, and he was distracted before he called your name..." Zuo Yi looked at Ning Muyi's most popular face at the moment, and wanted to teach him a lesson. People who are arrogant, who don't take him seriously...

In front of everyone, Zuo Yi's words really made Ning Muyi very embarrassed.

Ning Muyi's brain circuit is obviously not at the same level as theirs. What he's thinking now is: It's true that I'm wrong, read the notes in class; my attitude is also bad, and I don't even have to apologize to the teacher... This is the real world, different from the randomness in

novels It was also the first time for Ning Muyi to experience the feeling of going to and from class on time. For admitting his mistakes and apologizing, he was at his fingertips...

Standing up, Ning Muyi said without hesitation, "I'm sorry, teacher, I was distracted just now...

" In one sentence, be sincere and serious.