Chapter 21, The God of Online Matching Volume 6

"Well, happy birthday to Shenzui Bugui...I'm cv soy milk and fried dough sticks." Lin Xi was a little nervous with anticipation. He should be able to hear it, right?

"It's the first time I'm going to open a mic at an event, and I don't know what to say. Then, I will give this song to everyone first. The name of the song is "Three Lives Carved in Stone"" "The dim sky (heart) outside the window runs aground on the

clouds

...

Who made a wish beside the Three Lives Stone (promised) a most beautiful oath

...

Ink splattered between the papers Your profile perfectly overlaps

I can't help but miss those timeless everything

Those treasured pictures are in a trance Dreaming of

the past life's love for you Love

if you don't love you like I do...

on the Naihe bridge...in front of Meng Po...will you...Will you wait for me to appear?

If you don't love you like me...

that bowl of Meng Po soup...whether... ...as sweet as you can imagine..." - "Stone Carvings Three Lives"

Lin Xi sang the song with memories and longings. Nalan Yuyu, in this life, will you still love me like yesterday?

The lazy and low-pitched singing voice came from the ear, with fatal bewitchment and deep feelings, as if one could imagine the appearance of every word spit out from his thin lips, making people in the room hear deeply. In-depth fans.

Going home with vinegar: soy milk fritters, my life! ! ! ! ~≧▽≦)/~

A flower out of the wall: I am a great god! I want to give birth to a monkey for you...

Tanmeilang in the wind: Silly mom, I love you~(╯3╰)

The cutest cp party: You sing like a godsend, you just QJ my ears, hello! I am your loyal fan!

Passerby A: Listening to Junge today, passers-by will become crazy fans@_@

......

No amount of words can be read, Ye Chenfeng can't hide his shock, and can't restrain his heart beating like thunder... So familiar, really familiar voice! But he couldn't explain why he reacted so strongly to this voice. It stands to reason that he would have an impression after hearing it, but he really couldn't think of when he had heard this voice.

This is not just for fun, he can feel deeply, that voice seems to be imprinted in the bone marrow, he can clearly feel the emotions contained in it, joy, anger, sorrow, joy, everything about him, incited and active with this voice!

Ye Chenfeng frantically picked up the mobile phone on the table, knocked over the red wine that he had collected for many years and didn't care about it, and broadcast the call of Mei Linsheng who was drunk and never returned.

"Let the host put me on the mic, quick!" He didn't want to talk nonsense, and the commanding tone made the person on the other end of the phone stunned. With a flick of the mouse, he set the permission to turn on the mic on the milk biscuit green vest.

Lin Xi on the microphone finished singing, and looked at the various speeches on the public screen, some were unfamiliar, some were familiar but did not know, and some he had made friends with, but there was no one who had been paying attention...Lin Xi felt disappointed , The mood was also a little unstable. Like the other guests, I had some interactions with the fans and answered some questions they wanted to know, so I didn't pay attention to the vest that flashed in front of Mai Xu.