Chapter Fifty-Seven, Searching for the Last Days 10

At the beginning when the system told him to 'find' the right person, Ning Muyi didn't take it seriously, so... Luo Lanxuan really wanted to 'find' in his current state!

"No wonder you didn't let me see your prototype for several years, so you look so cute!" Ning Muyi whispered evil-heartedly to Luo Lanxuan's fluffy ear.

"Hohohoho..."

--That's not it...

Luo Lanxuan drooped his head, what's so good about the prototype, being touched by people, whether he can hug and kiss the master, he doesn't want to change back at all... ...

The harmonious atmosphere of one person and one tiger made He Pan and Han Xu a little embarrassed. They were obviously superfluous, and they each had their own petty jokes in their hearts, but they all unanimously did not interrupt Ning Muyi and the others.

Maybe it was too quiet, Ning Muyi let go of the tiger's head in his arms, and said uncomfortably, "My pet, you guys talk... I'll walk around..." "

Then... okay!" Han Xu also had something to ask He Pan discussed, since Ning Muyi didn't want to stay longer, let's forget it, there are indeed more places to visit in Central China than in South China.

He Pan was a little unhappy, glanced at the big white tiger that was still following others, turned around and left. From a distance, he let out a long sigh, "Things that you don't know well are never yours..."

Ning Muyi was lucky to hear it, and calmly glanced at Luo Lanxuan beside him.

Luo Lanxuan looked around at the scenery, pretending not to hear.

"You will find the servant..."

Ning Muyi considered that Luo Lanxuan could not speak, so he used consciousness communication.

The exchange of consciousness doesn't cost much real money, and Luo Lanxuan is also happy to tell Ning Muyi about her lovesickness-

"Master... um, Mu Yi, only you are my servant!" "

That He Pan just now, he Didn't I raise you?"

"It was an expedient measure for me, if it wasn't convenient for me to use more power of true energy, I wouldn't bother to follow him to this poor place to find you... Uh, bad..." Luo Lanxuan stopped , I found that I said something wrong.

"What? Why can't you use more of your true energy? What's going on?" Ning Muyi's face turned black, and he became very serious.

"No... I'm just joking!" Luo Lanxuan laughed.

Little did he know that his categorical denial made Ning Muyi more sure that Luo Lanxuan must have something to hide from him!

Not caring about bumping into people on this path, Ning Muyi squatted down and looked at Luo Lanxuan's vertical pupils, "Tell me well, otherwise...don't want to climb on my bed in the future!"

! ! !

Luo Lanxuan was shocked inside and out, Ning Muyi actually threatened him with such a thing! The damn thing is...he really had to tell the truth...

So, Luo Lanxuan quickly and honestly explained what had happened since the end of the world.

Luo Lanxuan confessed to recovering memory, beating zombies, discovering that his true energy was insufficient, finding helpers, and even stealing half a chicken and a few pieces of meat from the canteen of No. 1 Base in Central China.

"You, you..." Ning Muyi was about to shed tears of sympathy for Luo Lanxuan who kicked and the canteen manager's scapegoat after running out of use. His family's big white tiger... no, it was a saber-toothed spirit tiger , It really caused them a lot of trouble! "Let's talk at night!" A small group of patrolling people appeared. Ning Muyi thought that there would be no way to solve Luo Lanxuan's problem for a while, so he decided to discuss this matter during his rest at night. The big white tiger obviously relied on He Pan's status as a "talented pet" to do his best more than once. The first few members of the patrol team directly found him and detoured away.