Chapter 6, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 5

"The new emperor ascends the throne, wears pearls and crowns, honors heaven's fortune, and all officials kowtow!" On the

high platform, Nalan Yuchao stood with his hands behind his back, and the wind blew the bright yellow five-dragon python robe to the sound of hunting. Civil and military officials knelt and bowed their heads, and the atmosphere was solemn and solemn due to the darkness.

"The new emperor kneels, pays homage to his ancestors, respects the rules of etiquette, bundles his hair in the open, and crowns in the dark. The shadow of the moon will last forever, and the new emperor will be benevolent, praying for good weather and peace for the people. The ritual begins." Cheng Xian, the prime minister, came from behind the

curtain On the high platform, stand behind the new emperor, hold the hair in the left hand and tie it in the right hand. At this time, a person came out from behind the curtain again, it should be a dark figure, dressed in white like a fairy, with handsome eyebrows and eyes, ten years old, a handsome young man.

I saw the young man secretly holding up the nine-bead crown with five fingers, and lightly putting it on the new emperor's bun, then retreating to the right, bending over to show respect.

Nalan Yuyu was standing on the side of the high platform, his eyes were burning like torches, he was staring at the white robe, his brows were lowered, his violent aura almost directed at that person. Recalling the loneliness of drinking alone with the paintings in the study room on weekdays, I am afraid that person has long since lost sight of himself.

"The ceremony is over!" Zhu Dechun, the chief eunuch, shook his whisk and retreated behind the new emperor.

"Everyone loves you!"

"Thank you, my emperor, for your kindness!"

"I'm hosting a banquet in Country Garden today, everyone, please move!" Nalan Yuzhen frowned and looked at the third younger brother who was emotionally rushing to the stage to snatch others, Then, looking at the dark figure with a stern face on his side and an aggressive imposing manner, a premonition that a big trouble is coming suddenly arises in his heart.

"Let's drive to Country Garden!"

...

Standing up, he was about to question that man why he was so cruel and refused to meet for so many years, but Cheng Xian grabbed his sleeves. As the Prime Minister of the dynasty, Nalan Yuyu naturally wanted to show some embarrassment, so he stopped and signaled with his eyes that he had something to say quickly.

"The third prince knows Lin Xi, the son of the new dark phase Lin Zhan?" Cheng Xian was extremely curious. It stands to reason how did the prince who lived in the palace know this prince who had not seen outsiders during the cultivation of the dark phase?

"Hmph! He's the one I couldn't find all those years ago!" Even though he lowered his voice, the resentment in it made the people on the left and right look sideways.

"Huh?" Lin Xi was the person responsible for the incident that caused an uproar in the court eight years ago? The third prince almost turned the Moon Shadow Dynasty inside out. Was it Lin Xi who hadn't been found after eight years of searching?

Cheng Xian found it unbelievable, isn't this ridiculous? I thought she was a little girl whom Nalan Yuyu had fallen in love with for many years, but I didn't expect... I quietly glanced at the tall and handsome young man in front of me, well, it is indeed a heavenly appearance, but it is a man, okay? ! Is he too old to keep up with the recent thoughts of young people in love? This dark figure is depressed. Ignoring Cheng Xian who was still immersed in his own thoughts, Nalan Yuyu leaned forward and grabbed the sleeve of the man hanging by his side, trying to make him stop and take a look at him-- "Wow--" There was darkness The white gauze sleeves embroidered with cloud patterns were pulled off.

In the familiar scene, Lin Xi had to stop with the black line on his head, turned around slowly, and met Nalan Yuyu's face for the first time.

Different from the fat little Nalan back then, the face in front of him was sharp and sharp, his eyebrows were often drawn into his temples, his round eyeliner became narrow and long, and his thin lips were tightly pursed.

The only thing that remained unchanged on this handsome face was his pair of The same focused eyes are like a deep pool, if you are not careful, you will be drawn into the vortex.

Tilting his head slightly without showing any signs, unwilling to meet those eyes, Lin Xi also felt a little guilt in his heart. In order to ease the atmosphere, he blurted out: "You are still so reckless..."

As soon as he finished speaking, the atmosphere became more condensed, Lin Xi blinked, as if, what did he say wrong again?

Na Yuyu, who was clutching a piece of sleeve, stared at the fabric in his hand as if he was about to see a flower, originally he just wanted to ask why he hadn't seen him for so long, but thinking of the familiar scene back then, he stopped talking, but couldn't Know how to start. Watching him turn around slowly, and the moment he met his eyes,

Nalan Yuyu seemed to have a voice repeating in his heart: It's him, it's him... He still hasn't changed, and the facial features are even more dazzling, especially Those red phoenix eyes grabbed his eyes, his heart...