Chapter Seventy-One, Love in the Present World 12

When it was almost noon, Ning Muyi arrived late.

Seeing Ning Muyi's Luo Lanxuan, his eyes turned green.

Can't wait to meet her, Luo Lanxuan originally wanted to give Ning Muyi a 'love hug', but when he noticed Ning Muyi's face, he stopped involuntarily.

"Muyi, do you...do you have something

on your mind?" Ning Muyi was deeply depressed, and even his voice was hoarse and deep:

"My parents...they..." Ning Muyi considered the words.

Luo Lanxuan felt bad, and her expression darkened on the surface. After several trials, it can be seen that Ning Muyi has an inseparable relationship with the long-lost family affection. They are all ordinary people now, and Ning Muyi really can't let go of the word 'family'... "Look at

you You look constipated!" Ning Muyi couldn't hold back anymore, he laughed and cursed, "They are very curious about you as a 'daughter-in-law' now! If you visit them like this, you will definitely be called Sweeping out the door...Hey! What are you doing! You...let me go!"

The complacent voice suddenly rose to panic, and Ning Muyi no longer cared about what his image was.

Luo Lanxuan's arm strength was astonishing, and she directly lifted Ning Muyi up. Not only that, he also threw Ning Muyi around a few times like a child. If an adult plays this 'game' again, the first thing is that his physique is not suitable. Without preparation, Luo Lanxuan's actions made him Ning Muyi was incoherent in shock.

"Is my face-changing performance good?"

"Hehe...hehe..." Ning Muyi sensed an unusual danger, so he had no choice but to pretend to be stupid.

"When we come to see our parents, let's discuss the difference between a daughter-in-law and a son-in-law in depth!" Luo Lanxuan easily let go of the person in his arms, and uttered such a sentence leisurely.

Ning Muyi reflexively supported his waist and took a step back, seeing Luo Lanxuan's smile deepening.

"Get out!"

"Ahem!"

"Uh, I mean, shall we go out to eat now?" Ning Muyi looked at Luo Lanxuan's face and said in a low voice.

"Let's go! I heard that a steak restaurant recently opened outside the company, and the taste looks pretty good." "

Really? Why didn't I know?"

Luo Lanxuan glanced at someone out of the corner of his eye, and someone had an epiphany.

Ning Muyi shut his mouth in embarrassment, didn't he just come back for a few days? I despise him even for opening a restaurant...

..

Delicious food often brings indescribable pleasure. Dining in a restaurant surrounded by soothing music is a very comfortable thing. The aroma of black tea fills the air, tempting people's appetite

. Before eating steak, it is a good choice to taste pudding and salad.

Ning Muyi and Luo Lanxuan chatted about the days of 'going home' one after another, until the steaming steak arrived.

After doubled the fried eggs, which were burnt on the outside and tender on the inside, Ning Muyi completely ignored Luo Lanxuan, and started to move his hands.

Having been robbed of his lover's attention by the steak, Luo Lanxuan gritted his teeth at the delicious food in front of him.

Cut along the texture of the steak, the moment his lips touched the steak, Ning Muyi felt that it was really delicious. Without hesitation, he gave Luo Lanxuan a thumbs up and a thumbs up.