Chapter Fifty-Four, Searching for the Last Days 7

"What! Han Xu, you're crazy!!" The man's raised voice echoed in the room.

"Surprised?" Han Xu casually played with the pen in his hand.

"Too surprised, okay! You're gone, what should we do here? South China can't be without someone in charge! Anyway, I'm the first to disagree with what you said!" "Old Dao, you've been with me for so long, and you still don't understand me

? "

The man named Lao Dao has been the steward of Han Xu's family for many years.

Han Xu's family has occupied a place in the military for generations. Lao Dao, a housekeeper in his forties, is also a retired soldier.

The end of the world is here, Lao Dao has awakened his natural ability, but he still follows Han Xu loyally. He has no descendants, and he treats Han Xu as if he is taking care of his relatives. Hearing that Han Xu is going to risk himself, he suddenly becomes uneasy .

Even though Lao Dao has been with Han Xu for many years and knows his uncompromising temperament, he still disagrees with Han Xu's idea.

"Han Xu, you have to think twice! It's so far from Central China, why do you have to go? I've been running this road for you, you still can't trust me?" "Old knife, father and mother are gone, you are my

relatives , how could you ever be suspicious of you? I have my reasons, and besides, you still worry about my ability?" Han Xu patiently explained to him, if it was someone else, why would he need such kind words to ask for opinions?

"Hey..." Looking at Han Xu, Lao Dao couldn't help it. This child's stubborn temper was exactly like his father's, "Then lead the team this time, I'm here to help you look after the house..."

"Old knife! So many years...you have worked hard!"

"Master Han Xu...don't say that..." "

I will arrange the affairs here, don't worry, I will take care of myself..." Han Xu Seriously looked into Lao Dao's eyes.

"Then I can rest assured..." Lao Dao knew that Han Xu would grow up to be an eagle, and sooner or later he would fly, and it would not be a long-term thing to live in a corner, so he was also relieved.

---------------------

Han Xu looked at Ning Muyi who was sitting on the sofa reading a book through the glass window, and felt that he couldn't bear to break the silence .

Ning Muyi had already noticed when Han Xu came, he waited for a while, but Han Xu didn't come in, so he put down his book, got up and walked out.

"Han Xu, what's the matter? Why don't you go in and have a sit?"

Han Xu gave Ning Muyi an intriguing look, and after only three or four days, he invited him to 'come in and sit' like his master. up.

"Leaving tomorrow, are you ready? Seeing that you are so leisurely, I wonder if you have someone to go to Central China?

" Is there nothing to do, and the person in charge of a district is so idle?"

Han Xu was at a loss for words, of course he couldn't be so idle!

Folders piled up on the desk, and he himself was about to run away.

Han Xu thought, without any sense of responsibility...

As for those documents, whoever wants to read them, they are all written about trivial matters, so there is no need to spend more energy. In his heart, Ning Muyi's status had already been placed above all matters of power, but he hadn't realized it yet.