Chapter Fifty-Eighth, Searching for the Last Days 11

"Let me check your inner palace first..."

Ning Muyi held down his restless head.

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Luo Lanxuan struggled and refused to let go of those slender fingers, and brushed them with her tongue.

"Stop making trouble!" With a flick of a finger, someone fell completely silent.

--It hurts...

--Master is really merciless!

Finally, Ning Muyi's true energy entered Luo Lanxuan's body smoothly, and traveled around along the meridians.

Regret is dark and unclear, difficult and difficult.

Ning Muyi frowned. It is obvious that Luo Lanxuan's true energy is insufficient in his body, and his meridians have degenerated without being nourished. If things go on like this, comprehension will really be harmful to him.

"What? No. 00, can you also appear in Wanling Dimension?"

"Host, the system master has been repaired..."

"Oh, then all your functions have been restored? I see..." Ning Muyi Trying to laugh, is No. 00 showing in disguise that he can send himself away? Back to reality?

"Yes, so you only need to prepare one thing now, the power stone that supports me to restart the system."

"What energy stone? Where can I find it?"

"Grey brown, don't you have one in your storage ring? Go find it, I want a ton..." "

A ton? Are you kidding me?" Ning Muyi opened his mouth wide , well, he will try his best to find it...

With his mind, in the space of all spirits, there is still no limit to the storage ring. Another thing came to mind.

The stone was 'bought' from the skinny little girl. This kind of power stone is not uncommon. Apart from putting it in the energy conversion lamp for lighting, it really has no extra function.

This kind of thing is 1 ton, probably... Maybe it's easy to find...

"Master! Mu Yi!" Luo Lanxuan opened her eyes and locked on to Ning Muyi's figure.

It feels so good to be able to talk! !

Ning Muyi put down his inspection of the stone, and stretched out his hand to Luo Lanxuan who was impatiently rushing towards him.

"Well, it feels better to hold you!" Luo Lanxuan firmly embraced Ning Muyi with both hands, greedily breathing in the aura that belonged to his lover. Sure enough, only when the person is really in his arms can he feel at ease.

"Master, I miss you so much!"

"Lan Xuan, how long has it been since we saw each other?" Ning Muyi said nonchalantly. But I couldn't control my mind: Actually, I miss you too...

"I don't see you in a day, it's like three autumns, Master, I've missed you for several years..." There are not too many sweet words, and Luo Lanxuan, who is in love, can't wait to see you Ning Muyi pampered the heavens.

"Poor mouth!" Ning Muyi scolded with a smile, obviously very useful, "This is for you".

"What?"

Along with the storage ring, Luo Lanxuan also had an ice emerald jade pendant.

"It should have been given to you at the beginning, but now it's different from the world of cultivation, and there are some useful pills and symbols in the ring, take a look at it when you have time!"