Chapter 7, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 6

This is the first time for Yang Yueyao to enter the palace, following behind her half-sister, looking around curiously.

Wearing a bright yellow emerald green smoked sweater, covered with a light blue gauze skirt, a jasper peony hairpin was inserted obliquely in a delicate bun on her head, Yang Qingling's raised chin made her skin soft and smooth, and Yang Yueyao who followed her It seems much more inconspicuous.

Yang Yueyao was treated harshly in her family since she was a child. In recent years, with her cleverness and the piano, chess, calligraphy and painting taught by her mother, she has also shown her face to her father and won the name of a talented girl. But she has a jealous elder sister. Life is not so easy. If it wasn't for the father's order this time, the new emperor's position would be vacant after he ascended the throne, and I'm afraid there would be no chance to shine. I must live up to this Country Garden banquet, so that those who bully her and look down on her background will have no good results!

In the Country Garden, there are staggered toasts, people coming and going to toast and drink, young girls competing for beauty. Yang Yueyao was dressed in moon-white clothes, the blue silk was holding the Liuyun hairpin, and the blue silk was casually sprinkled on her shoulders, without a hairpin. Everything was going low-key, but she didn't know that it was her simple and elegant appearance, but in this group of Yingyingyanyanyan It stands out from the crowd and is eye-catching.

Nalan Yuyu managed to catch up with him, although the two of them were relatively speechless as they walked together, he also enjoyed this hard-won time.

"Ouch!" A delicate female voice.

Lin Xi was still worried about how to have sex with the male protagonist, and ran into someone in a panic!

He picked up the person who fell in his arms, just when he saw the face clearly, Lin Xi's expression suddenly changed.

"Go away!" Nalan Yuyu was always paying attention to Lin Xi beside him, seeing someone fall into Lin Xi's arms, his face turned green. Seeing that Lin Xi's face changed towards the woman, and she was still "gently" helping her up, Nalan Yuyu couldn't help but stepped forward and brushed away their holding hands. Whether she did it on purpose or not, it's wrong to fall into Lin Xi's arms! !

This time, Lin Xi also changed his expression towards the moody male lead. The heroine who was prompted by the system just now sounded in my mind, and then look at the woman who fell to the ground again, please, hero, didn't you meet the heroine at first sight, goodbye love? Why do they fall in love and kill each other as soon as they meet?

At first, Yang Yueyao still had hatred for the lady from the noble family who pushed her, but when she saw the person who caught her, her mind seemed to be stuffed with a ball of paste, and her heartbeat was deafening. Before she could react, the next second she felt as if she had been sent to hell. The pale yellow four-clawed golden dragon is elegant and luxurious, which is a symbol of the prince's nobility. At this moment, the prince stared at him with murderous eyes that wished he could die. She immediately reacted, and immediately lowered her head weakly, covered her mouth with her cuffs, and sobbed softly, and Long Yan frowned. , the tears in her beautiful eyes really make me feel pity!

"You!" Nalan Yuyu had never seen such a shameless woman who bumped into Lin Xi's arms and was still pretending to be pitiful after being spotted by him! It's about to blow him up! Yang Yueyao didn't know that her extravagant fringe made her image in Nalan Yuyu's heart as a lowly scheming girl, and she was still crying.

Lin Xi silently turned his head and glanced at the male lead. He really didn't know whether he should cry or laugh in the current situation. Didn't the male and female pig's feet fall in love and kill each other just to satisfy his mission, but the absurd feeling in his heart accounted for more than half of it? .

[System: Host please pay attention, host please pay attention! This time travel is to reach the HE ending in each world! If you do it again, you will be obliterated ==]

[Lin Xi: Oh, I see, anyway, it's right that the ending is HE, right? Does the process matter? ]

[System: Are you exploiting a loophole in the system, you @#@#@#@#@#! Isn't it good to finish the task well? ! The reward is very rich, don't you feel tempted by the host? ? ]

[Lin Xi: Oh? What are the rewards? Can you send me back to this world and give me a body? ]

[System: Sorry! You don't have permission yet for this point]

[Lin Xi: Hehe]

[System: ... You are enough host, it's wrong to threaten the system! Look at the various high-quality small attacks arranged for you by the adults of this system, they are definitely dear! ? ]

[Lin Xi: So many difficult targets were arranged by the system yourself? Then I should thank you! 】

[System: Hey, I didn't say anything, I didn't say anything, host, you should do the task well, I can also upgrade earlier, after the upgrade, I will have enough ability to send you back to reality! ]

[Lin Xi raised his head and sighed, ignoring the thoughts of a certain system]

[System: ... the host is wayward again? ]

Having a conversation with the system in his mind, he realized that he was in an irreversible situation. For the first time, Lin Xi felt that he was on a thief ship. Well, he will complete the task well.

Pulling up the heroine who was still crying on the ground, she took out a square scarf from her arms, "Here, wipe it off!" After speaking, Lin Xi left the scene proudly after the heroine took over. Let the hero and heroine play slowly, I am too lazy to accompany them, it is best to solve the problem directly, and the task will be completed naturally.

[System: You can daydream! It's impossible! ! ! ! ! 】