Chapter Ten, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 9

Lin Xi was still struggling with Nalan Yuyu's fanciful moves, but when he looked back, he saw the heroine amplifying her moves. Sure enough, the heroine is powerful! !

Nalan Yuyu saw that the ministers around him, including his good emperor brother, were in a sluggish state. He didn't know what's so interesting about just such a woman dancing wildly on the stage, why not take a look at his family Linxi more! Speaking of Lin Xi, the delicate person next to him took a closer look, his eyes were empty, and his mind was actually distracted!

Now Nalan Yuyu is happy, it's a good thing not to be fascinated by that contrived woman, don't care about him, at least Lin Xi's heart must be left to him!

Nalan Yuzhen is used to seeing submissive beauties in the palace. Today, when I first saw such a heroine with personality and beauty at the same time, I might as well take a second look. The eunuch next to me will immediately understand. I guess tomorrow's imperial edict If there is no accident, Yang Yueyao's name exists properly.

But Yang Yueyao did not leave the stage after dancing, she looked at Nalan Yuyu and Nalan Yuyu who behaved ambiguously with beautiful eyes, oh, it wasn't two people, it was Lin Xi alone! Seeing that Lin Xi really ignored her, he reluctantly stepped off the stage.

The emperor here also noticed what Yang Yueyao was pointing at, and looked carefully at Lin Xi's dark face. He was indeed described as magnificent, but his brows and eyes were full of heroism, without any femininity. How could one or two favor him so much? ? ?

Relying on his status as emperor, Nalan Yuyu, who was not convinced, naturally wanted to send Lin Xi, a public enemy of women, into the embrace of his younger brother Nalan Yuyu as soon as possible, so he happily raised the golden lamp, "Mr. Lin, this is the first time I have met with you." You know each other, and I have heard for a long time that Prime Minister Lin is very knowledgeable, so I will have to worry about the court affairs from now on!"

" Don't dare, don't dare." When the emperor called his name, Lin Xi stood up and responded calmly, with a mouthful He drank the wine in the glass and was about to sit down, when he heard the emperor calling himself- "Master Lin, this cup is to honor the Lin family. One cup-"

"Don't dare to dare", this cup is simply drunk, not to mention too much, the Lin family's parents are very good to me, and the elders are also pure and loyal to the monarch.

"Lin Xiang, I have lived in the high hall for a long time, and the temple affairs have to wait until after your seven-day sacrifice, so don't worry about it!" Nalan Yuzhen drank another cup.

Lin Xi felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out why it was wrong. After all, he and the emperor had nothing to do with each other, and there was no such thing as finding fault. What's more, there was a difference between a monarch and his ministers. If the emperor wanted his ministers to die, he could still say "no" to his ministers. what?

"Lin Xiang, you have an extraordinary demeanor, chic and suave, you are a dragon and phoenix among people, you must have such an unruly personality, right?" Nalan Yucheng took another sip of another glass of wine.

After drinking this cup, even Nalan Yuyu could tell that Brother Huang was deliberately embarrassing Lin Xi! Seeing him sitting on the throne winking at him again, he suddenly realized his kindness and raised his glass to thank him.

Seeing that Lin Xi was already drunk, Nalan Yuzhang was still standing upright after a few drinks, and couldn't bear to lose face, "Mr. Lin, I would like to toast you again! From now on, the imperial brother will be under your care!"

"Mr. Lin..."

...

At this moment, Lin Xi also understood that the emperor was deliberately getting himself drunk, but it was already too late! Don't look at him standing straight now, what Nalan Yujun said on the high seat has long been unclear, and he just picked up the glass and poured wine. As for the inexhaustible wine in the cup, just look at Nalan Yuyu pouring the wine attentively next to him.

Poured one glass after another, seeing Lin Xi who was still drinking standing up, Nalan Yuyu was anxious, why is he still not drunk? In a hurry, he often fails to notice the details. Lin Xi's eyes are obviously hazy, and he doesn't know it yet.

At the end of the drink, Nalan Yuzhen couldn't hold it anymore, and was helped to rest by the personal eunuch before giving up.

Nalan Yuyu stood up and supported Lin Xi, and seeing the man who had softened into a ball before he could stabilize himself, he couldn't help but feel annoyed inwardly: How can this be a thousand cups without getting drunk? How about getting drunk early? ! !