Chapter Forty, The Road to Comprehension 9

"Looking for death!"

Ning Muyi saw that ugly monster attacking everyone in Tianyan Sect, he couldn't help but act a little harder.

The scales all over the body are simply a natural barrier, and even top-grade magic weapons can't hurt it. It seems that the monster probably has the cultivation of the golden core stage, and the inner alchemy of the monster is what monks crave. It can be used to refine magic weapons and melt pills . The Huanyan Pill that Ning Muyi wanted to refine fell, and an ice thorn fell, and the ice thorn full of true energy hit the monster seven inches away.

"Aw!" The deafening hiss made everyone clap their hands and applaud.

Although it is not a snake, Qicun is still the weakness of that monster. After piercing, the demonic power of the monster immediately weakened.

The other two female cultivators of the Mishang Sect were obviously not easy-going lamps. Seeing that Ning Muyi frustrated the spirit of the monster, they rushed forward with their swords in their hands. Regardless of leaving the protective cover, they swung their swords at the head of the monster with a clear purpose. Pierce the place where the internal alchemy grows.

"Come back! Lu Sheng, Lu Xiao!" Chen Qingxiu frowned, her face was pale. It's fine for these two sisters to fight against themselves in the Mishang Sect. Why is it that they don't know the severity of the situation and want to share a share with the disciples of Tianyan Sect? Even if the monster is lucky to be killed today, the demon core still doesn't know if it will be taken out. Are the people of Yanzong vegetarian that day? If it drags down the Mishang family, it's over...

"Master!"

Seeing the two women approaching the monster with malicious intentions, Luo Lanxuan had a bad premonition. Turning the sword that was stabbing at the monster to Ning Muyi, the cold tip of the sword made Luo Lan Xuanxin raise her throat-

"Overestimating one's abilities!" Seeing the small movements of the people behind him, he popped out a formula with his fingers in the gap between fighting with the monster. "Ah!" Lu Sheng was intent on attacking Ning Muyi, but she was hit by a magic formula without paying attention, and fell into the lake. The tail of the monster hidden in the lake rolled her up and sank to the bottom of the lake. Seeing the bright red surface of the water, there was no more movement.

Seeing that her compatriot sister died at the bottom of the lake, Lu Xiao felt grief and indignation for a moment, swung up the exquisite pagoda the size of a palm, activated with real energy, and smashed it at the giant monster beast.

The monster couldn't get away from Ning Muyi's fight, so it spit out a mouthful of venom, got rid of Ning Muyi, and faced Lu Xiao head-on.

A little bit of the venom stained Ning Muyi's white clothes, corroding a corner of that piece. Ning Muyi immediately dodged to deal with the poison on his clothes.

The exquisite pagoda thrown by Luxiao is a defensive magic weapon. It is used as an attack at this time. It seems to be a desperate strategy. Although its power cannot be underestimated, it will definitely be destroyed after a battle at this time.

"Boom!"

A white light from the Linglong Pagoda hit the back of the monster, creating a big black hole with black and sticky blood flowing out.

Seeing the monster's power dissipate from the wound, Ning Muyi jumped out of the battle circle and walked towards Luo Lanxuan and the others.

Luo Lanxuan looked extremely calm, but in fact, the dense cold sweat had already wetted his underwear, and the crescent moon marks on his fingernails were still obviously bruised. He just tried his best not to make Ning Muyi worry about him. Before arriving at the Golden Core, even the Foundation Establishment is still a long way off. If he left the protective shield rashly, he would really become the 'oil bottle' of his master... He just blamed himself. Understand the importance of strength.