Chapter Fifty-ninth, the end of the search volume

"Mu Yi!" Luo Lanxuan suddenly called out.

"En? Why aren't you called Shizun?" Ning Muyi was a little uneasy when he heard him call that.

"That Han Xu's, is it interesting to you?" Luo Lanxuan didn't want to call Ning Muyi 'Master' anymore, it's better to call him 'Mu Yi'! That Han Xu can call his master so close, he can't just let others take advantage of him... "

That He Pan asked me to return you back, do you want to go back?" Ning Muyi looked sideways, all " Old couples', jealous or something, shouldn't it!

etc! Who is the 'Old Wife'? Ning Muyi wrinkled his pretty face.

Luo Lanxuan thought he was angry, so she leaned forward and kissed him.

"Okay, okay! Don't you really want to walk?" Ning Muyi pulled him to a corner outside, and with the help of Yiye's blind spell, he sacrificed the flying sword and led Luo Lanxuan to stand up.

"Master, isn't it to the northeast? Why are you going to the northwest?" Luo Lanxuan saw that Feijian was going in the wrong direction and tended to get farther and farther away from the destination, so she had to ask questions.

"Uh... can't I be crazy?" There was really no other way, Ning Muyi admitted with a blushing face, and quietly directed Hui to change the direction of the flying sword.

In the sky, Ning Muyi deeply felt the corrosive atmosphere in the air. Not only that, but also some mutated birds and insects rushed towards them. As a last resort, he had to add several layers of protective shields to purify the air , By the way, also keep out birds and insects, although they are not afraid, but one more thing is worse than one less thing, who has the time to clean up these endless small things?

Because he wanted to look at the location of the coal mine to find the energy stone, so Ning Muyi slowed down his flying speed when he reached a certain distance.

In about ten minutes, they found a black coal mine hill.

This is a coal mine in the suburbs. Even before the end of the world, there were still many people digging coal here. From the piles of small coal hills, the messy car marks and the scattered trolleys of coal digging tools, it can be seen that the workers were digging coal before the accident. The coal is loaded into trucks.

When he was about to enter, Luo Lan discovered with a keen eye that there was a cave behind the coal mine. It was dark and faint, and had the same breath as the stone that Ning Muyi had shown him. Not surprisingly, there was the energy stone. origin.

"Bang!" The blasting sound made the two of them stop.

"Is there anyone else?" Ning Muyi held the flying sword.

"No, it's not human!" Luo Lanxuan was an ancient spirit beast with a sensitive nose, and could smell something wrong.

There was a burning smell in the air, and black smoke was floating in circles.

"Zombie?! Black! I'll go!" Luo Lanxuan was shocked, the whole body of the thing was pitch black and lifeless, the rotting flesh exploded from the coal mine, and the dead skin like flesh foam and black glue popped out, sincerely... Not a person!

"Level 4? Could this be a mutated zombie buried in the mine?" Ning Muyi thought for a while. It was several months before the end of the world, and the zombies of level 4 should come out, so it didn't matter much to them. So he pulled Luo Lan and Xuan Yufeng flew to the entrance of the energy stone they were looking for.

"Mu Yi, leave it alone?" Luo Lanxuan thought that Ning Mu Yi would intervene to kill the mutant zombie.

"No need, this world has its own system. Since the fourth-level zombies have come out, it means that someone in the human race has broken through again. I don't care about the causal cycle. I don't care. I will meet them sooner or later. I will meet them sooner or later. Well, this is their trial, I can't save anyone, if I can't get through this difficulty, then I can only die! The only one who can save them is themselves..." Ning Muyi said indifferently, but Luo Lanxuan said Knowing the future he thought of, the future of this group of surviving people, their future, they came out by themselves... After entering the