Chapter Eight, Moon Shadow Dynasty Volume 7

Yang Yueyao looked at the square scarf in her hand with tears in her eyes, and then at the back of the departing person, her heart burst into spring.

"Okay, very good, Lin Xi, you did this on purpose, right?" Nalan Yuyu, who was already on the verge of blackening, snatched the handkerchief from Yang Yueyao's hand, stuffed it into his bosom, and followed Lin Xi's footsteps. Yang Yueyao was left alone in a mess. In the original text, the male lead's pity and love for the female lead dissipated in the starry night air in a blink of an eye.

"It's just your beauty? You don't even look in the mirror, and you still want to seduce His Royal Highness the Third Prince? It's so ridiculous!! Haha!" Yang Qingling laughed so hard that tears came out, and she couldn't touch Yang Yueyao with her feet. Kicked slightly, and seeing the person who fell to the ground again, she walked away with a group of her friends chatting and laughing.

Yang Yueyao gritted her teeth, a trace of resentment flashed in her eyes, then she changed into a harmless and delicate face, stood up lightly, and hid herself in the crowd.

As soon as Lin Xi sat on the seat, Cheng Xian who was sitting next to him was immediately pushed to another seat by Nalan Yuyu. Cheng Xian shook his head, "Hey! Third Prince, please greet me in advance! You are old and old, but you can't stand it!" "

Hey! You are only forty years old, right? Are your bones rotten?" Nalan Yuyu raised his eyebrows, Cheng Xian trembled all over and fell silent.

Lin Xi glanced at this cheeky person, took a sip of the sake in the jade cup, and enjoyed himself.

The moths made here attracted frequent glances from the emperor sitting on the high seat. Every time he sees his third younger brother being deflated, he is overjoyed. It seems that his dark face is destined to be his younger brother's nemesis! Should he secretly help?

It's no wonder the new emperor has this kind of thinking. The Moon Shadow Dynasty has never had any taboos about breaking sleeves or being masculine. There are even several Moon Shadow Emperors who have accepted male concubines. So regarding the matter of his emperor's younger brother falling in love with a man, Nalan Yujie was no stranger to it, this was the reason why he was willing to push it.

"Master Lin, I wonder how long you plan to stay in court this time?"

Nalan Yujun received a few free eye knives from his imperial brother as soon as he finished asking.

"Go back to the emperor, and the minister will leave after seven days of offering sacrifices." Lin Xi wished he could leave before the seven days.

This time, it's not just a stab in the eye, people want to rush up and beat him. Nalan Yuyu considered his words and said, "Aiqing, don't you want to stay for a while?" "

No, I want to go outside in seven days to experience the customs and customs. I hope the emperor will understand!"

Nalan Yuyu Hearing this, Zhang Yang smiled, and his whole face looked bright and bright. Lin Xi's heart sank. Sure enough, as the male protagonist, his appearance is still guaranteed.

"Brother Huang, you should go to the altar in person for the seven-day sacrifice, but you are new to the throne, and everything is cumbersome, so you must be unable to leave. I would like to go to the ceremony on behalf of Brother Huang, please allow me!" Nalan said. Yu Yu tried his best to wink at Nalan Yujie.

"Okay, let's do it this way!"

"Brother Xie Huang!"

Lin Xi's eyes twitched as he watched the two of them come and go and settle the matter.

"My Majesty, all the ladies of the right age are here today, do you think..." A minister suggested that the time had come.

"Oh? Now that I have just ascended the throne, I can't help but want to stuff my harem with people?" "

I don't dare, it's just that the harem is vacant. The emperor can choose a few people to fill the harem today!" "

Then invite them all up." Let's go!"

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

Lin

Xi was curious, and was about to see the difference between the draft in the palace and the modern draft, when he felt his hand tighten, and looking down, he didn't know when another hand had been covered. hands. Subconsciously broke away, but was held even tighter. Looking up, meeting Nalan Yuyu's undeniable eyes, Lin Xi somehow gave up trying to break free.