Chapter 22, The God of Online Matching Volume 7

A week has passed since the birthday party. According to the requirements of the system No. 00, Lin Xi has finished handing in all the voices of the radio dramas he is currently holding, and has updated his news on Weibo and Penguin, saying that he will not accept the drama for a while. After receiving the news, I was really ready to take a break and do my own thing.

Because the first system task was officially completed that day, the store function of the system store was also successfully activated. Lin Xi was still looking forward to the items that Lin Xi could exchange for items with the same number of points.

No. 00 told him that the mission of the Moon Shadow Dynasty was done well, but it belongs to the experience world, there is no mission limit, and only 1000 points can be obtained; the mission of the online distribution is only done, and the reward is 400 points, a total of 1400 points . Lin Xi looked at the products in the store again, and it really made people jealous. There are some unbelievable treasures, just like pills that cure diseases, no matter what difficult and miscellaneous diseases, one pill will be effective immediately, and consume 1000 points; once a golden finger, within a certain range, you can make a wish that is good for you once, Consumes 2,000 credits; washes essence and marrow pills, removes impurities in the body, improves physical fitness, consumes 2,500 credits; one storage space, changes appearance arbitrarily, has unlimited space to store substances, consumes 9,000 credits...etc.

Lin Xi sighed, his points are not enough! The more points you get, the higher the level of things you can get, which makes Lin Xi feel like he has to match the points from now on?

No. 00: Huh, now you know that points are valuable! I told you to work hard and you still despise me...

Lin Xi: Uh, this task is completed, is there any more?

No. 00: Let me see! Because of lack of energy, I have been sleeping for too long, so I can't slow it down! Host, are you free?

Lin Xi: ... Can I say that the things in the store make people salivate?

No. 00: Didi, finished accepting information! Host, do you want to take on the main quest or the side quest?

Lin Xi: What's the difference? Can't you take all of them?

No. 00: (⊙o⊙)...Uh, you can answer them all. The main task must be accepted, and the task reward points are high! As for side missions, the points are not fixed, rewards are given according to the difficulty of the mission, and corresponding points will be deducted for failure. However, there are some side missions and random prizes that are not sold in the store that can be claimed, and the punishment corresponding to the rich prizes is also very different, ahem, you know!

Lin Xi: Do risks and opportunities coexist? Interesting...

No. 00: Interesting? ! Sure enough, host, you are very powerful. This time, there is a main task to get the sincerity of the heroine Cheng Jiaojiao within half a year. The task rewards 2000 points. It is not easy to overcome, Sao Nian...

Lin Xi accidentally squeezed the can in his hand, and was satisfied to hear a certain system gentleman shut up for a while .

No. 00: You are bullying! Uh, no, it's bullying the system!

After seeing Lin Xi's stare, No. 00 returned to seriousness: there are two side missions, side mission 1 is to graduate from school with the first grade in computer science, 500 points; side mission 2 is to make the heroine with your help Become a little pink in the online distribution circle, with 1000 points. Host, do you accept all tasks?

Lin Xi: Yes, accept all of them. I promise you that I will complete the task as soon as possible, but there is one request. If you don't agree, I will delay the task...