Chapter 42, The Road to Comprehension 11 (Revised)

"The predestined person..."

A heavy sigh rang in the ears of the two of them.

"Who?"

"Who is talking?"

Ning Muyi subconsciously stood in front of Luo Lanxuan, causing Luo Lanxuan to look at his back involuntarily.

"Hmph... boy, I believe you are someone who can break my mood, I advise you not to be too arrogant!" The man continued, his voice sounded like an old man in his sixties or seventies.

Ning Muyi turned his head in doubt, and found that Luo Lanxuan was also puzzled.

A blank scroll in the lobby glowed with white light, and a figure gradually emerged.

He was dressed in green cloth, with white hair and beard, and the kindness on his face couldn't hide the fierceness in his eyes, and he was clearly not a character to get along with.

"Since you have all come here, it means that we are destined. If you agree to my request and accept my inheritance..." "

It's the technique of taking pictures!" Ning Muyi said with certainty.

"Mahayana monk?!" Luo Lanxuan knew long ago that one could ascend to immortality if one's cultivation reached a certain level, but this was the first time he had seen the great power of the Mahayana period.

"Are you willing to accept it?" The Mahayana monk stared straight at Luo Lanxuan with blazing eyes.

Ning Muyi had no interest in this inheritance, who knew what would go wrong, so he didn't say anything.

When Luo Lanxuan heard it, he was a little moved. The gap between him and his master was too great, and he couldn't catch up for a while. If he could stand shoulder to shoulder with his master by accepting this inheritance, he would be very happy. But seeing the heavy expression on Master's face, he should take it easy...

"Boy, why are you still hesitating? Hmph! This place will turn into a purgatory on earth in half an hour. Do you think you have touched my restriction and refuse to agree?" My request can still go out unscathed? Hahahahaha..."

As if he had returned to his nature, the monk in the painting changed from his previous sanctimonious appearance, and his gestures and gestures were eccentric.

"Master..."

Ning Muyi felt a little headache, Luo Lanxuan's appearance made it clear that he wanted to accept this month's inheritance? In case something happens...

yeah?

No, in the original novel, it seems that the male protagonist really obtained a powerful inheritance in a certain secret realm, and since then he has soared into the sky and made his way to immortality... No wonder, no wonder that person only saw

Luo Lanxuan from the beginning to the end , Feeling that he, a person who is not in the plot, was subconsciously ignored...

"It's up to you, if you want!" He didn't say much, so as not to be misunderstood and want to steal the opportunity of his apprentice.

"That's not the case! Master, this disciple is not greedy for the power of inheritance, but... if the two of us linger, we really won't be able to get out later! Instead of letting Master take this risk, it's better to let me Come on, the disciple who is lagging behind..." Luo Lanxuan explained eagerly.

To be honest, after hearing what he said, Ning Muyi felt much more at ease. Not only that, but also felt that Luo Lanxuan was the first choice for a good apprentice, so caring... Even if he knew that