Chapter Fifty-Three, Searching for the Last Days 6

"Ah-" The earth-shattering and weeping ghosts and gods screamed endlessly.

"My head!..."

"My arm!..."

"My butt!..."

...

"Hahahahaha... Brother Ning, why don't you choose a better place to hit!" Li Daniu laughed flipped.

"Uh... sorry, he escaped too slowly with his back facing me so it's hard to choose a place..." Ning Muyi said sorry with a calm expression on his face.

"You guys!" Li Yi saw that this group of first-level gifted abilities didn't work at all, so he gritted his teeth and challenged Ning Muyi together with another second-level ability user.

They have an earth system level two and a gold system level two, and they are able to deal with Ning Muyi respectively. Li Daniu originally wanted to go forward to help, but Ning Muyi stopped him with a look.

The real yuan was carried in the hand, dipped into the rolling pin, and a stick danced so tightly that the two people they were attacking couldn't find a breakthrough.

Probably having discovered this, the two stopped wasting their abilities.

"Want an intermission? Hehe, I'll take it instead, pay attention!"

Ning Muyi picked up the stick, and with a few quick steps, he came to the two of them, aiming at the two black heads, like hitting a baseball into the air. , 'Dong Dong' did not keep his hands, Li Yi and his dog friends rushed to the street together.

"Who is so bold to cause trouble in my territory?" A majestic and heavy voice sounded, and a figure stood at the door, and Ning Muyi raised his head upon hearing the words.

It was a man in his thirties, with short hair and unruly short hair, long sharp and mean eyes, and the aura in his body seemed to have been beaten out of the dead man's field, with extreme cruelty.

Ning Muyi has always believed in his intuition, this is not someone to take it easy!

"How can there be trouble? Boss Han, why are you here?" A drop of cold sweat fell on Li Daniu's head.

Han Xu pulled the corner of his mouth dangerously, and kicked Li Yi, who was bleeding from his head in his polished leather shoes, "What's the matter with these few?" "

They came to find fault! Boss Han, we are legitimate Defense!" Li Daniu explained anxiously, in fact, he was quite afraid of this cloudy Han Xu, and when he saw him coming, Li Daniu was in chaos.

"Is that so?" Han Xu met Ning Muyi's eyes, and the question turned into an affirmative sentence, obviously requiring Ning Muyi to answer.

"Well, you're Han Xu?" Calling Han Xu by his first name, in the eyes of others, Ning Muyi is just a newborn lamb, who thinks it's his fate to provoke Han Xu, a big wolf with a tail.

Han Xu wasn't angry either, he didn't know what he was thinking, he replied to Ning Muyi with a good temper, "Yes, why, are you curious about me?" "

Um, your subordinates are going to Central China?"

"What?"

Han Xu asked. Xu aroused interest in Ning Muyi's fearless temperament, and Ning Muyi just mentioned him, and then mentioned his subordinates, what exactly did he mean?

In the past, it was not that there were no men who used various means to attract Han Xu's attention, but he had never looked directly at him. Today, when he met this handsome and bold "little wild cat", his lively thinking was so lively that he With admiration.