Chapter Seventy-Two, Love in the Present World 13

It was night, some people slept peacefully, while others were anxious.

"Damn! Don't even answer the phone!" Alex was so angry that he wanted to drop the phone.

At this point, at midnight, negative, positive, new, news about Luo Lanxuan swept across the sky. On the Internet, on the scarf, the posts that exposed Luo Lanxuan hugging his thighs with his face and unspoken rules - the superior posts were popular.

Since Luo Lan announced the release of the album "Rebirth", his number of fans has grown by the day. When his scandal came out, some fans who turned black and passers-by turned black were even more hyped on the three-dimensional platform.

Luo Lanxuan has successfully made a name for herself with an album, and many people in the circle are jealous. According to the "insider" broke the news: Luo Lanxuan relied on his face to eat, and fell in love with a "big money" with money, power and status. He not only released an album, but also spent a lot of money and energy to make Luo Lan famous Xuan... spoke clearly and logically, and even gave a few examples and sent a few ambiguous photos.

The photos are very clear, almost everyone can clearly see the side face of Luo Lanxuan, the right and wrong person in the middle.

The people who lived with him, held hands, hugged shoulders, and ate with him had mosaics on their faces... Obviously, the person who broke the news didn't want to face Ning Muyi, a 'god'. But even so, judging from the clothes and the relationship between the two, at least most people in Fengcheng Entertainment can guess who the 'big money' person was.

Luo Lanxuan's name of 'Vase' used to be well-known in the circle, but now it has also been picked up. The big difference in his ability before and after made some people waver and joined the ranks of boycotting Luo Lanxuan.

After Alex received a notice from the company's senior management to reprimand him, he realized that something had happened. This kind of thing happened suddenly when it was booming, and it was unexpected by everyone.

He called Luo Lanxuan as soon as he got the news, but...Luo Lanxuan didn't answer his calls at all!

It is common for celebrities to be kept in the entertainment industry. But the scandal was on the bright side, and it wasn't just the star himself who was slapped in the face-the entertainment company was also involved. It is estimated that tomorrow's headlines will be indispensable.

Ann, as another artist brought by Alex, made insinuations and jealousy, and soon learned that someone was going to suppress Luo Lanxuan, who had recently lost her limelight. Luo Lanxuan played albums before and after, and Luo Lanxuan achieved outstanding results. His calmness was enough to make him angry. When he received a call from Alex asking him to help Luo Lanxuan clarify the matter, he refused without hesitation or even with a stick. It's too late to watch a good show, how can I help? Heh...

The

colorful big stage and bright spotlights have always made people yearn for it.

"As expected, the tree attracts the wind~" Ning Muyi leaned on the sofa, holding a cup of coffee, with a relaxed and peaceful expression. If you can, ignore his sarcastic remarks...

"These photos are not bad, you can tell that I'm leaning towards you!" Luo Lanxuan put down the tablet, walked to sit next to Ning Muyi, and put her arms around Xiaoman's waist Had a French kiss.

"Be careful with my coffee!"

"The coffee is fine," Luo Lanxuan snatched away the cup from Ning Muyi's phone and put it on the coffee table, her actions became even more presumptuous.