Chapter Twenty

Ye Chenfeng also heard from friends about this cv soy milk fritters, and he also knows that he is very popular in the circle of Tanmei radio dramas. In fact, he is not very optimistic about this soy milk fritters. He has also heard of the dramas his friends have dubbed. In his impression, the cv voice with Xiaoshou really makes him unacceptable, let alone the soy milk fritters who have been dubbed for thousands of years. cv up.

Ye Chenfeng looked at the text constantly scrolling on the public screen, and looked at this cv with a different opinion. After all, it's impossible for such a popular person to be brainless, right?

Where there is powder, there will be blackness, which is inevitable. Looking at the fans who were about to fight, Ye Chenfeng's Mai Xu also arrived.

"Ahem, good evening everyone, I'm a milk biscuit."

The public screen paused for a while, then swiped again.

I don't want to grow up: hello biscuit god ^ω^

favorite sesame seed cake: hello god, please me (^з^) Telunsu

: milk silly mother, good evening wow kaka!

...

Seeing the 'milk biscuit family members' living in harmony, Ye Chenfeng smiled. Sure enough, his fan club is still very orderly.

The very deep male voice, with a kind of pride and domineering, makes people unconsciously drawn, but there is no resistance in their hearts. With slightly bitter memories, Lin Xi listened carefully to the man talking to Mai at the other end, and drew in his mind the face that made him enchanted, and his heart ached.

"Today is my friend's birthday! As a guest, I would like to wish Chen Zuibugui a happy birthday. As for gifts, I learned a new song a few days ago, so I will give it to him first. Of course, I will also give it to everyone! "

"The title of the song is "Song of Pigs""

Just as the voice fell, a row of bold red text passed by on the public screen, showing a sense of presence.

cv is intoxicated and does not return: Biscuit, you are so good! Do you sing a pig song on my birthday? ! Where am I like a pig? ! ah? You are the pig, and your whole family is a pig! ! pig pig pig pig...

Ye Chenfeng calmly insisted on finishing the song, ignoring his friend who was ridiculed by a group of fans, his tone was as calm as if he was just passing by, but the contrast made people laugh.

Hee hee haha ​​Halfway through the birthday party, I was so drunk that I put a cv number in a white vest on the mic.

"Uh, hello everyone, hello host, hello Shenzui, and... hello biscuit master! I'm a little transparent cv white coffee, a good friend of sister Shenzui..." the timid female voice of Nuonuo was full of excitement And shy, sounds pretty good.

Lin Xi was still drinking water, but when he heard this, he spit out a mouthful of water and nearly choked him to death! This white coffee, isn't it the little transparent heroine in the early stage, because this time the birthday song will be announced and the CP of the milk biscuit, and even the original him, who also posted a post and is very close to the perfect person! It's really a heroine effect, and these great god-level activities can also be joined by Mai, which is hard for her. Blind people can see that she wished Shen Zui Bu Gui a happy birthday on the surface, but in fact she wanted to have a purple cv milk biscuit.

Lin Xi just looked at the computer screen expressionlessly, and there was another mic coming to him. At this time, the lively and sweet voice of the heroine White Coffee kept coming from the earphones, enlivening the atmosphere, and the cold jokes prepared for the show attracted fans. A disdainful smile hangs on the corners of his mouth.

These little tricks are almost as good as deceiving passers-by who were originally on the public screen. Be careful of self-defeating!

Sure enough, many fans couldn't stand her pretending to be cute, and the atmosphere in the lively room froze a little as soon as the cold joke came out. There are countless people throwing bricks, and there are even more fans who blackmail her on the public screen.

She seemed to have noticed it too, smiled awkwardly, thanked her intermittently and softly, and got off the mic.

When she came out, her grievances were naturally exposed, and she felt a little pitiful. Some male fans and cv also typed words to express encouragement and comfort, which won people's hearts. Even Milk Biscuit, who has a lot of influence in the BG circle, typed words to comfort her. May I ask her if this scene will be exciting? After all, the purpose is achieved, isn't it?

Lin Xi can only express that a woman's heart is a needle in the bottom of the sea, it's not right to just look at it→_→.

Yayale: Fans at the scene, who are you still looking forward to? Is it the next one? Haha, I am a loyal fan of this silly mother! ! He is the great god who is popular in half the sky in our Danmei online supporting circle! ! Huh? What's wrong? ah! No, I'm a die-hard fan of Silly Mom, not stupid. Did everyone guess it? Come, let's welcome our silly mother, cv soy milk fritters!

Lin Xi checked the recording equipment again, and after confirming that it was correct, he turned on the microphone, and the flute sound of the breeze, the moon, and the gurgling water floated out. Those who are familiar with its melody will probably immediately think that this song is the episode "Three Lives Carved in Stone" in the radio drama "The Prince's Concubine Is Too Enchanting" in which Soybean Milk and Youtiao once played the leading role.