Chapter Thirty-Six, The Road to Comprehension 5

In Tianyan Sect, Feng Yan was talking with his apprentice Li Ran who had returned from training.

Li Ran's expression was a little tired, and the ink-colored Taoist robe was wrinkled. It could be seen that he was summoned by Feng Yan before he had recovered well.

Feng Yan didn't do this intentionally, the day of the Zongmen's general election was imminent, and even he himself was too busy to spend time. Now that the apprentice has come back, of course he has to help his master to share some tasks...

"Aran, now that you are back, it is a timely rain!"

"Master, it is a blessing for the apprentice to share your worries." "

Oh, you Master and uncle don't care about this mess, they just know to let me make up my mind, it's really..." "

Master, be careful."

Feng Yan choked on the edge of his mouth, staring at Li Ran's serious appearance with wide eyes, a little frustrated.

"Ah Ran, how can I be so boring? It's better to be that kid Mu Yi... It's a pity that there is no movement for more than 20 years of retreat, tsk tsk, no one will accompany me as a lonely family~"

Li Ran's face was heavy, thinking of shocking Yuan The junior brother who has not yet left the customs, the air pressure is even lower.

"I don't know what's going on with him. The sect is currently recruiting a lot of disciples. I'm afraid that the descendants of the Yan sect will let you go, Aran..." "

This trip will definitely fulfill my mission!

"

'Boom! ~' A loud thunder resounded through the sky.

Feng Yan saw such changes in the world, the sound of thunder seemed to be in front of his eyes, and a dodgy person left the place ten meters away. Seeing that the master couldn't sit still, Li Ran picked up Fajue and followed the master to Lingxiao Pavilion.

Standing on the Lingxiao Pavilion, one can see at a glance the storm billowing on Dizi Peak, which is the closest to Jielei at this time.

"It seems that Mu Yi is about to succeed!"

"En."

...

Ning Muyi had retreated for twenty-five years, and only recently did he realize that the law of heaven and earth is extremely powerful. For twenty-five years, he has absorbed and breathed out the true energy every day, and has broken his tendons and bones every year, just to form a Nascent Soul.

Maybe it was because he was too persistent, the golden core had been loosened, but the Nascent Soul could not bear fruit for a long time. Seeing that the 50-year appointment was approaching, Ning Muyi reversed his eagerness at the beginning, and slowed down the pace of cultivation with peace of mind.

This gap between ups and downs shattered the golden elixir in the dantian, revealing the bright and round Nascent Soul.

The accumulation of precipitation day and night led to the formation of the Nascent Soul, causing the nine-day purple night thunder to sweep from all directions, and the vision produced by the laws of heaven and earth slowly penetrated into this place.

The hem of Ning Muyi's clothes and hair also moved without wind, and the sea of ​​consciousness was churning. Fortunately, Ye Ying didn't need to deal with the thunder disaster personally, otherwise, what a heroic scene it would be?

Looking at the menacing sky, like an abyss dragon with purple scales and a black body, it will destroy the world and destroy the earth with the momentum of flying clouds and fog. But for half a stick of incense, the sky is clear and the air is clear, the wind is gentle and there is no trace of horror, it is really embarrassing...