Chapter 60, Love in the Present World Volume 1

"Just leave like that? What an idiot!" Ning Muyi thought during the teleportation.

When he wakes up again, he should be able to live a good life with Luo Lanxuan, right?

...

"Xiaoyi! Wake up! It's rare for mom to come back. Why are you still in bed? Quick! Didn't you talk to accompany mom to go shopping! Get up and get up..." "Ah?!

" Mu Yi was suddenly sober, and fixedly looked at the beautiful woman next to the bed, frowning her brows and pouting her pink lips, pointing fingers at him.

"Put on your clothes quickly, look at you, your hair is unkempt. It's only been two months, and you've made yourself look so messy? Don't say that you are the seed of my Ning family when you go out later!" "

Mom , I see, you go out first", Ning Muyi automatically answered, "Give me five minutes, after cleaning up, I will go downstairs to find you!

" , how old am I, your mother? When I go out, people say that I look like a middle school student! Only your son can't speak every time...Okay, I'm going down, hurry up!" "En..." until the

door

closed After the sound of high-heeled shoes touching the marble tiles faded away, Ning Muyi quickly cleaned up his nest with a different emotion... This is the first time I

have a family, this feeling... Ning Muyi couldn't explain. Is it good or bad.

---------------------------------------------------

Luo Lanxuan is on camera for the first time in several lifetimes!

Seeing the black cameras pointed at her, Luo Lan moved her mouth but did not speak.

A female reporter asked: "Lord Tianwang, everyone said that your recent works are not satisfactory, how do you comment on your own works?" Another male reporter said to

him more sharply: "Lord Tianwang, by singing Famous fans only remember your face, how do you view the relationship between strength and appearance?"

...

Questions like these kept coming, Luo Lanxuan was expressionless, and his heart was going crazy!

God knows how he will answer! Luo Lanxuan's mind was in a mess at the moment.

Seeing that Luo Lanxuan's face turned pale, his manager Alex hurried up to save the situation. There are three singers under his belt, but Luo Lanxuan is the only one who is really popular.

No matter how popular he became, as long as there is money to be made, it is necessary for him to act as a manager to help Luo Lan block reporters! And Luo Lanxuan's bad temper is obvious to all, if he doesn't help him block these annoying reporters, once Luo Lanxuan loses his temper in public... Alex is terrified, the scene is unimaginable!

After finally getting rid of the encirclement of reporters, Luo Lanxuan closed the door of the lounge with a bang.

"My little ancestor, what are you thinking? Do you know that your performance today is enough to give you another negative, face, news, and news tomorrow? Do you still want to join the entertainment industry? Oh, you just restrain yourself." Do you have a bad temper?"

"En?" Luo Lanxuan lowered her head and let out a nasal muffled voice.

Alex was a little confused, so fortunately Luo Lanxuan didn't yell at him today, so he was willing to ask him a few more words, "In the face of that kind of reporter who is obsessed with one question, you can pretend to be stupid, or you can Changing the subject, you just can't put on a face. You must know that Mr. Wang has a limit to the promotion of newcomers, and your new song has to be promoted. If you blindly dump the mess, then..." At that time, you will have to wrap up the quilt and leave... Luo Lanxuan