Chapter 47, the end of the road to comprehension

"Lanxuan, where are you going now?" Ning Muyi curiously asked Luo Lanxuan who was holding his hand and walking forward.

"Let's go..." Luo Lanxuan didn't explain too much, that posture was simply machismo.

Yu Jian came to a mountain, and Luo Lanxuan led Ning Muyi up the remote mountain road, as if setting up a formation, and stepped on it at fixed points. They passed through the narrow and long mountain crevice, and a peach garden came into view.

"Where is this?" Ning Muyi looked at the peach blossoms flying in the sky.

In the green grass, in the intoxicating peach blossom breeze, the spreading white peach blossoms are as white as jade like cotton, and the pink peach pollen is like blooming azaleas. Ning Muyi has seen peach blossoms and peach forests before, but this is the first time he has been so amazing in they.

The mountains are not silent, and the water is not moaning at the bottom of condensation. The beauty of the flowers, the joy of the wind dancing flowers and flying Liu Yiyi, is so beautiful that Ning Muyi can't stand it.

This was the first time he'd been romantically involved with himself, and it was damn near capturing his heart.

"Lan Xuan..." Ning Muyi turned around and hugged him.

Luo Lanxuan smiled lightly, his master is usually too strict, and he can't open his heart because he always has a heavy heart, which makes him feel distressed.

Holding Ning Muyi's face in his hands, Luo Lanxuan stroked it gently, rubbing his thumb on the cinnabar mole at the corner of his eye, kissing Ning Muyi's lips as if he couldn't resist the temptation.

Taking the sky as the cover and the ground as the hut, the soft grass gave the two people the guarantee of their affection. They didn't care about anything, and they were honest with each other. Ning Muyi was a little bit reluctant to let go, but under Luo Lanxuan's teasing, they gradually became hot .

A gust of wind blew, and the peach trees "squeaked", and the peach trees rained petals one after another, rendering a beautiful artistic conception to this embarrassing scene.

...

A few days later, the visitor finally passed away, and Luo Lanxuan stared sadly at the busy Ning Muyi.

How long has it been since he and his master hadn't been intimate since Taolin passed by that day? One wave after another of hated people made his teacher respectful and unable to do anything, and even leading him could not live a good life.

How come you don't run so frequently on weekdays?

Rolling his eyes, Luo Lanxuan resigned himself to his fate and beat back and rubbed Ning Muyi's shoulders for Ning Muyi who had rested.

"Master..."

"En? That's right, it's right there, comfortable..." Ning Muyi was enjoying it, the artificial massage is still comfortable!

Although I don't know why the Lord System didn't let him recover his memory immediately after having sex with the hero this time, but Ning Muyi didn't ask too much, guessing that the system had his own reasons, and didn't care about those.

The massaging hand became more and more restless, Ning Muyi slapped the messy hand with a "slap", and threw Luo Lan a black face.

"Oh... Master!" Luo Lanxuan was familiar with thick-skinned and stalking.

Ning Muyi glanced sideways, and somehow caught Luo Lanxuan's black forehead and heart, which made him almost jump up in shock.

The true energy swept from head to toe involuntarily, Ning Muyi was very nervous towards Luo Lanxuan.