Chapter Fifty-Five, Searching for the Last Days 8

"A robbery? Haha, you guys are really good at coming!"

Han Xu laughed bloodthirsty, and made a "cluck" sound of bones squeezing with his hands clenched.

"You...stop for me!" The man with the gun yelled at Han Xu, and the man in his hand was strangled tightly by him, almost rolling his eyes.

"Be careful and we'll send his life to the King of Hades~" The speaker was wearing a black shirt, leaning against the man with the gun.

"Are you... threatening me?" Since becoming the head of the South China region, this is the first time that Han Xu has been pointed at by someone... um, except for Ning Muyi... "Hmph, is there anyone else in the car?

" ! Second child, go and see, damn it, a big guy was caught today! Speech!..." Obviously, the person holding the gun is the leader, and he has done this kind of robbery more than once!

"Okay! Boss A, I'll go!" The person called the second child had a shaved head, wrinkled features, long hands and long legs. He also took out a gun from his drab coat, and after a few steps When I got to the first car, I looked around and found no one.

Just as he was about to walk to the second car, the second child was blocked in front of him by Han Xu's big strides.

"Go away!" The second child raised his gun and aimed it at Han Xu, "If you want to die, I can help you!" "

You think I'm afraid of you!?" Han Xu's eyes were about to burst.

"You can try it! Second child, come on! I know you are capable, if you move, the one in my hand, the one in front of the car now, I can't guarantee that my gun won't go off..." Boss A is a hooligan. Well, he has nothing to be afraid of. It is his ability to survive that he will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

Hearing this, Han Xu lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly. Those who knew him well knew that this was the silence before he was about to erupt.

Ning Muyi is very powerful, this is what he knows, if he wants to carve himself into those indifferent eyes, maybe it would be good for him to see another side of himself.

Han Xu moved away from other people's surprise.

For a while, his subordinates couldn't figure out what their Boss Han was thinking. Han Xu was so nice to the one who didn't get out of the car for a long time. 'Give in'? Or... Boss Han cares too much about the lives of most of them, and would rather give up his favorite Lan Yan, and make sure they don't get hit by bullets?

...

This is a group of subordinates with a strong imagination!

The second child climbed into the car smoothly, "Mom, I knew there was someone here! Hehe, can't it be a hidden beauty?" He smirked and saw a figure on the car seat.

Because it was almost evening, the light was not particularly good, and Ning Muyi was sitting sideways again, the second child really couldn't see the appearance of that person clearly at a glance.

Ning Muyi has been 'looking' outside, clearly aware of everything that happened, including Han Xu's last concession, and the act of rubbing his chin with his second child who is close at hand.

"Want to come up and sit down?" Ning Muyi said, his clear and sweet voice was especially clear in the quiet atmosphere.

The second child only thought that this voice didn't sound like a soft girl, but it sounded real. He raised his head, facing Ning Muyi who turned to look at him.