Chapter 69, Love in the present world 10

"Everyone, go and sort out the relevant information just now. I'll come as soon as I go. This meal will never be missed!" Ning Muyi said to the crowd of onlookers with some embarrassment.

"It's okay, it's okay!"

"You go ahead, don't be in a hurry..."

...

It's really easy to get along with! (Everyone's perspective)

A group of lovely working compatriots! (Ning Muyi's perspective)

With dissatisfaction and precaution, Luo Lanxuan followed Luo Lanxuan and A Fei into another studio, a place that was a little smaller than their recording studio just now, "Ahem, listen to me!" A Fei clapped his hands, and the sound of high five made several people in the recording studio look at him.

Only then did Ning Muyi feel a little embarrassed. He seemed to help others and forgot to ask what it was...

"Fengling, you, go up again, I asked a helper to remind you!" Once, Ning Muyi was asked to help her find the most serious problem with Fengling in this single.

Fengling lowered her eyes in embarrassment, rubbed her hands together and walked to Limai:

"A little wish, longing for your care, every word of yours is my treasured memory..."

Fengling couldn't let go.

Not only that, but she herself obviously didn't appreciate the intention of the creator of this song in writing the lyrics and composing the music.

Ning Muyi was stunned, this was the first time he didn't know how to tactfully and gracefully mention how this female artist named 'Fengling' could improve.

It is full of criticism from beginning to end!

Luo Lanxuan hugged Ning Muyi's shoulders and solved his problem, "For a good, even classic song, its lyrics and music are only on paper, and it must be sung to life by the singer. ', so that the audience can fully feel it."

He paused, looked at Ning Muyi, and smiled.

"Lanxuan's meaning is to let Fengling realize that she is in the position of a singer, to enrich herself from various aspects, and to improve her... um... quality." Ning Muyi suddenly remembered that his words were too direct, a little embarrassing .

After hearing the wind chime, the restless mood calmed down instead.

She just longed for the sense of accomplishment standing in front of others, which led her to become a song artist today, following the hidden rules of this circle... But she is not without brains, maybe... she was not suitable for this path from the beginning.

"Thank you, I probably understand my shortcomings, let's forget about today's recording..."

After hearing this, Ah Fei finally calmed down, and even showed his first smiling face today. "Don't worry, this song and this stage will still welcome you... Feng Chime."

...

A small matter can't stop the hearts of a group of foodies.

Just as everyone was discussing gossip excitedly at the dinner table, Ning Muyi's cell phone rang.

"En? Mom, what's the matter?"

Ning's mother's tone on the phone was not very good, "I can't call you

if I have nothing to do ?" Miss me! I don't believe it"

"Hehe, brat, there are guests at home, come back and treat them soon."