Chapter Thirty-Four, The Road to Comprehension 3

For the competition between the two sects, there were so many small sects who came to watch, and the martial arts stage on Tianzi Peak was already full of people.

Ning Muyi followed his master and stood in the Tianyan Sect's large army, he didn't pay any attention to the whole big scene, and was a little bit lacking in interest.

"Don't you like it?"

Ning Muyi turned his head, saw Li Ran who was staring straight ahead with a paralyzed face, and didn't answer.

"Today is the sect competition between our Tianyan Sect and Shangmian Sect, and it is also a good opportunity for the new generation of disciples to show their abilities. Witnessed by me and Master Shi Xin from Shangmian Sect, the top three in this competition will be awarded The magical artifacts provided by the two sects are used as rewards. The competition is just for communication, and I hope that all the disciples who come to the stage will keep this in mind..."

Fengyan, the head of the Tianyan sect, used his true energy to convey his words from the stage of the competition. Spread around.

"Haha, that's what I said! You can't hurt the two sects because of personal grievances when fighting martial arts..." Master Shi Xin put his hands behind his back, and his tone seemed to be joking, but with a strong attitude.

"Okay, okay, let's not talk much, let's start the competition now!"

Feng

Yan and Feng Jing got close, and saw that the other party had already had a disciple at the early stage of Jindan on the stage, Feng Yan frowned, "Brother, you Say, which one of us should go up?"

Goggle suddenly turned his head with a calm look.

A disciple of the Tianyan Sect came out from behind and flew onto the stage, "Bai Zifeng of the Tianyan Sect, Xiao Ziqian, please teach me your master's tricks

!

" Like waiting for an opportunity.

It's just the first game, so grand?

Ning Muyi could tell at a glance that the two people on the stage were both at the early stage of Jindan, and their strength was comparable.

"A direct disciple of Junior Brother Feng Shu?" Feng Yan asked.

"En." Feng Jing turned his head and said to Ning Muyi, "Speaking of which, you are still his second senior brother! It's a pity that you retreated two years ago and didn't see the little junior brother brought back by your uncle Feng Shu who came back from your wanderings... "

"Junior Junior Brother?" According to the entry order of direct disciples, besides Li Ran, Ning Muyi really ranked second.

[No. 00: Host, there is a side mission, do you want to check it?

It's

No. 00: Do you accept the top three places in the sect competition?It's

number 00: The acceptance is successful, please host the game and cheer!...]

When Ning Muyi communicated with the system in his heart, he carefully observed the movement around him, and found that no one noticed his abnormality, so he was relieved. Just as he was relaxing his guard, a pair of dark eyes met his directly -

Li Ran!

Ning Muyi felt his heart stop suddenly at that moment, and lowered his eyes, he turned his gaze to the competition stage, and found that the competition was over at some point.