Chapter seventy-six, the end of love in this world

----------

To Ning Muyi's surprise, this first meeting ended in a harmonious and beautiful atmosphere.

Ning's father and Ning's mother's first impression of Luo Lanxuan was the benefactor who saved their son, and also, the stinky man who broke up their son... After a few days of consideration, the Ning

family's opinion of the fact that Ning Muyi likes men They were already able to take it calmly, but they felt a little lucky for Luo Lanxuan's appearance. After all, Luo Lanxuan was pretty good, and his mouth could trick people! Within a few minutes, Ning's mother completely turned against her and became a loyal supporter of Luo Lanxuan, Ning Muyi, the male-male couple.

A woman's heart is a needle in the bottom of the sea, but how to make a woman happy is actually not difficult. Luo Lanxuan replaced this woman with Ning Muyi's mother, so naturally she spared no effort to please her.

Ning Muyi was stunned for a while, because of Luo Lanxuan's temper, he had never seen him be so sloppy to anyone, ahem, except for himself of course.

When the matter of seeing my parents was almost settled, the "big deal" that should be solved was put on the agenda.

First of all, Luo Lanxuan, anything that is unfavorable to Ning Muyi will step on the thunder in his heart, let alone this time it is a fatal event! He won't let the person behind this matter go so easily, no matter who it is.

He has no background, yeah, but is he seemingly harmless? Hehe→_→

The Internet is a good platform.

Hackers are not uncommon, but high-level hackers are hard to find, especially those who like Luo Lanxuan who use the Internet as a street, are really rare.

Following the road of the Internet, Luo Lanxuan hacked two people's personal computers.

The surveillance footage obtained by the Ning family without any effort exposed a video of Ann and Feng Ling sneaking around beside Ning Muyi's car. But obviously, anyone with a bit of a brain should understand that without any evidence, it is impossible to make a decision just by relying on this unconvincing video. Of course, things are not that simple.

"I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it, Xiao Jing, you have such deep thoughts!" Father Ning's hand holding the teacup trembled with anger.

"Yes! Xiaojing, I ask myself that our family treats you well, and our relationship with your parents is also extremely harmonious. Why do you want to hurt us, Mu Yi? This time... If it wasn't for Xiao Luo this time, we I'm afraid Mu Yi... I'm afraid it's really bad luck..." Thinking of this, Ning's mother couldn't help covering her mouth and crying softly.

Sun Wanjing's face turned pale, and she sat still, still wearing a white dress, a lady was demure, her palm-sized face pretended to be calm, like a weak and innocent white lotus. Ning's father and Ning's mother, who had seen enough of this, were not moved anymore.

The iron-like evidence was in front of him, and the layout was clear and rigorous bit by bit. If Sun Wanjing hadn't found someone who was not reliable enough, in the end... she really couldn't be found!

Money can turn ghosts around, this sentence can basically be applied anywhere. As long as the benefits given are large enough, are there any fish that won't take the bait?

Seeing Ning's mother and Ning's father's calm attacking appearance, Sun Wanjing secretly thought that it was not good, and her face was even more pitiful,

"I... I don't think so, I love brother Mu Yi, why would I want him to die? It must be Someone tampered with it, I really! I really didn't have such an idea, and I never did such a thing!!!"