Chapter Fifty-One, Searching for the Last Days 4

When she first came to another world, Luo Lanxuan didn't understand what was going on.

He was lucky, and woke up in a bush at first.

There was no sign of anyone around, he stood up eagerly, turned around to look for Ning Muyi's figure.

When he took a step, he realized the problem. He turned into a saber-toothed spirit tiger again... It's

nothing to be a tiger. What he cares about is... his previous memories have come back.

The scene of returning to the cage made him desperately want to see Ning Muyi, "Roar-" a tiger's roar shook the sky, he hoped that Ning Muyi could hear his call and find him as soon as possible.

He was doomed to be disappointed, after waiting for more than an hour, there was no news.

Only then did he discover the unusualness of his place.

There are many gray clouds with hazy outlines in the sky, the raging hot wind blows the broken branches and leaves on the ground, and a round of scorching sun overhead, all the trees are withered, yellow and brown, without a trace of life.

Where did he come to? !

The golden elixir is obscure and does not flow well. Luo Lanxuan was not a Nascent Soul cultivator, and was deeply bound in this world without heaven, earth, and true essence.

Angry and anxious, Luo Lanxuan was sure that Ning Muyi was also in this world, and they would always meet each other, but...he couldn't just stand there and wait!

The tiger's claws scratched the ground with several claw marks, Luo Lanxuan decided to go where there were people.

The form of a tiger has brought him inconvenience, but fortunately he has already fasted the grain, so he will not be troubled by food.

When Luo Lanxuan met the first 'person', he slapped that 'person' flying with his paw.

Zombies!

Two characters appeared in my mind.

In Luo Lanxuan's memory fragments, things that only appear in Internet articles and movies are actually dramatically real!

He ran with powerful limbs, dodged left and right, and soon he was at a corner.

Looking at those blood-stained, bruised, disheveled and shambling zombies, Luo Lanxuan had already dispelled his suspicion from the bottom of his heart that they were no longer human beings.

There were creepy screams and fights in a supermarket, Luo Lanxuan restrained her breath, and carefully looked forward to observe the situation.

-----------------------------------------

He Pan did not expect that he would go out to lead the team of talented people When looking for supplies, you will encounter surviving people.

It has been more than a month since the end of the world, and the prototype of the base in Central China has been established. The search team has almost given up on the task of finding survivors. It is really... lucky to meet people today... "Second brother, bring

people Come on, tell him to shut up!" He Pan was afraid that if the man yelled loudly, it would not be just these zombies.

"Boss! Damn, these bastards are really tenacious in life!" The second child was a cheerful man in his twenties with a flat head, carefree. His name is Yang Xun, and he is a fire-type innate ability user. Together with He Pan, he is slaughtering groups of zombies in the supermarket.