Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The clouds and mountains are lingering, and the mist is misty.

In some dim courtyards, the surroundings are dusty and dilapidated, as if no one has lived in them for a long time.

Two men in black robes were pressing a boy's shoulders tightly.

The young man was handsome, with a hint of confusion in his apricot eyes. Although his clothes were a bit worn out, he couldn't resist his dusty temperament.

Standing in front of him was a man in light yellow brocade clothes. He was not very old, about the same age as the young man, but that man's face was full of arrogance, and he kicked the young man's knee.

The young man was in pain, his delicate brows were slightly frowned, and he fell to his knees on the ground, but he gritted his teeth and did not make a sound.

not far away.

The man leaned against the wall a little leisurely, the corners of his lips curled into an inconspicuous arc, and his eyes were filled with bottomless indifference.

Wearing a crescent-colored robe, it perfectly outlined the man's tall and straight figure, and his long black hair was scattered around his waist in a mess, his handsome side face was hidden in the darkness, and his slender eyelashes cast a shadow The depth of the eyes.

"Host, should we go there?" The system said cautiously, always paying attention to Pei Du's expression, seeing that he didn't respond, he continued: "This is a rare opportunity for a hero to save the beauty." Hearing the

system Then, Pei Du's long and narrow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, his dark and deep eyes stared at a place not far away, and there was a vague smile on the corner of his lips.

Suddenly he restrained his smile: "Are you sure you want to save the beauty?"

He snorted coldly, his eyes were full of indifference, his expression was calm, but there was some invisible pressure.

"This..."

The system froze suddenly, feeling a little scared.

It didn't know what to say for a while, so it could only cry and say: "That's the hero saving the hero..."

Pei Du raised his eyes slightly, a smile finally flashed in his eyes, but he still said with a little indifference: "I'll go out when the male lead is about to die, so that the favorability can increase quickly.

" full of indifference.

Hearing what Pei Du said, the system couldn't help but want to refute, but was suppressed by Pei Du's suddenly sharp eyes.

The system swallowed, and finally timidly hid in the depths of Pei Du's mind, and could only silently pray that the hero was fine.

It just didn't understand, how could it have thought that this person was gentle and kind.

With tears in his eyes, the system recalled the first time he met Pei Du.

The faint yellow is scattered on the horizon, smudged with the red sunset.

A man in a white shirt slowly walked over from the street.

There was a faint smile on the man's gentle face, and his dark brown pupils were rippling with warmth under the light of the warm-colored sunset.

The handsome face attracted the attention of many people, and also attracted the system in the air.

System 4318 is a newly born system. It was kicked into this world by its main god father as soon as it was born, and asked him to bind the host to complete the task.