Chapter 56

Chapter 56

"Hey, young man, you can't get through."

An aunt reached out and patted Pei Du on the shoulder. Pei Du blinked his eyes violently and took two steps back, as if he had just woken up from a dream.

"You go through first."

He replied subconsciously and moved aside politely.

The aunt nodded with satisfaction, but did not leave. Instead, she and Pei Du started chatting without seeing each other: "Oh, the young man is very polite. Seeing that you are so handsome at your young age, do you have a partner? "

Pei Du: ...

He didn't react for a moment, but the aunt's nagging voice could be heard in his ears.

Pei Du almost ran away.

Auntie is indeed an auntie, with extraordinary fighting ability.

Finally we reached a quiet place.

That was the street he was familiar with before he went to school, the intersection he would pass every day when he got off work.

Pei Du looked towards the place where he had just walked. It seemed to be the place where he encountered the system for the first time.

"System?"

Pei Du shouted twice in his mind, but what he received in response was silence, as if the system had never existed.

The years he spent in the world of cultivation seemed like a dream he had made up for himself.

But everything was so real, letting him know that it was not a dream.

Pei Du returned to his home.

With an icy aura, the cold white decoration perfectly reflects Pei Du's character.

There was bread left over from the morning on the table, and everything seemed familiar yet strange at the same time.

But what appeared more in front of Pei Du's eyes was the young man's bright smiling face, and his eyes that became brighter when he saw him.

Pei Du couldn't help but think of the young man's sad expression when he died.

I don't know how he is now?

Pei Du sighed softly.

Now that he has returned to modern times, that means that things in that world no longer have anything to do with him.

Hope he will be fine.

Pei Du lowered his eyes slightly, and there was an incomprehensible depth in his eyes.

The corpse of the giant beast lay quietly aside, and the smell of blood filled the air.

The young man's fair side face was stained with blood, his red eyes, and the faint red mark on his forehead gave his face an evil look.

But after a moment, everything faded.

Feng Yunjing finally regained his consciousness.

He stared blankly at the place where Pei Du's body was, and walked over with some stumbling.

He hugged Pei Du's already cold body.

Big tears began to flow down the side of his face uncontrollably, and gradually the young man's whimpering sounded throughout the cave.

"As promised, no one is allowed to get hurt." The young man's voice was almost choked, full of grievances, "You, you don't keep your word." The

side of the young man's face was pressed against Pei Du's cold face. Maybe only at this time, he could So bold.