Chapter 8

When Pei Du came in, he happened to notice something falling out of the window.

    When Feng Yunjing saw Pei Du, he quickly withdrew his hand subconsciously.

    But I still heard Pei Du ask: "What did you throw out of the window just now?"

    Pei Du's eyes moved to the young man, the young man's eyes were clear, and he kept staring in his direction. lord and last night

It's not the same one anymore.

    Pei Du felt that he seemed to be able to gradually figure out the rules. The heroine in front of him during the day was the one in front of him, and another one at night, and that one was obviously more difficult to deal with.

    Feng Yunjing glanced at Pei Du, and seeing that Pei Du was looking at him, he finally said truthfully,

    "It's a note."

    "A note?"

    Pei Du's voice was slightly puzzled.

    Feng Yunjing nodded and explained to Pei Du: "When I woke up in the morning, I saw a note on the bedside. I opened it and found that it was something bad about you, Young Master, so I threw it away. Yes, because I know it must be slander."

    The boy said with an angry expression on his face, as if he wanted to fight for Pei Du.

    Pei Du didn't care, but the boy's vivid expression made him smile.

    He could vaguely sense whose handwriting it was, so he continued to ask: "What exactly did you write?"

    After all, he had read it just now, and Feng Yunjing still remembered it, so he repeated the words on the note: " What did you say to stay away from you, and that you are not a good person."

    He also muttered in a low voice: "That person's handwriting is ugly."

    Pei Du now completely confirmed that the note must have been left by the male protagonist last night of.

    After all, to come here, to know someone from Feng Yunjing, and to leave a note for him, seems to be the only one.

    He didn't expect that the person at night would use this method, but unfortunately that person may not know the self of the day very well.

    And from this point of view, it should be that the hero at night has memories of the day, so he knows the existence of himself in the daytime, so he wants to communicate through notes.

    But the hero during the day has no memory of the night, he doesn't know the existence of another self at all, so he doesn't know the purpose of that note.

    Now it's a bit fun, of course Pei Du won't tell the hero in the daytime about it.

    Think about the male protagonist at night, if he recalled what he did during the day, not only did he not follow his method, but also thought that he was framed, he would definitely be angry.

    Thinking of this, Pei Du couldn't help curling the corners of his lips, with a happy expression on his face.

    He patted the young man on the shoulder and praised: "That's right, next time you encounter something like this, you should tell me as soon as possible."

    Feng Yunjing immediately nodded obediently. Hearing Pei Du's praise, the young man's face was full of joy.

    The corners of the young man's lips could not stop rising, and there seemed to be starlight in his eyes.