Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Entering the room, Pei Du naturally sat at the table.

He raised his head slightly, looking at Feng Yunjing who was following behind him.

The boy moved into the room step by step, and stood not too far away from him.

"Xiaojing, do you know this Yelingxuan?"

Pei Du asked Feng Yunjing, paying attention to his expression.

Looking at the boy, he nodded without hesitation.

Pei Du's black eyes darkened slightly.

They actually know each other?

Then I heard Feng Yunjing explain: "Today's inner sect assessment happened to be against him."

Feng Yunjing said while looking at Pei Du's expression, somewhat puzzled why Pei Du cared so much about Ye Lingxuan.

It turned out that this was the case, Pei Du understood a little bit, he could tell that Feng Yunjing hadn't lied, so today should be the first time they met.

The displeasure in his heart eased slightly.

Pei Du straightened his expression, his eyes met the boy's pupils.

After a pause, he said slowly,

"In half a month, I will go to the Northern Territory, and you and Ye Lingxuan will go with me."

Northern Territory?

Feng Yunjing was a little surprised.

Why did you suddenly go to the North Territory?

These days, Feng Yunjing has also heard a lot about the Northern Territory.

The Northern Territory, located in the northernmost part of the Northern Territory, is the capital of the Northern Territory, where the weather is cold and there is only winter throughout the year.

Because it is on the northernmost side, many places are not strictly controlled, resulting in many monsters in the northern region.

But because the monarch Xiang Beichen's methods are fierce, the northern region has been calm for a long time these years.

But this time the demonic energy is rampant, it will definitely not be as simple as it appears on the surface, it must be very dangerous.

He couldn't help asking: "Why do you want to go to the Northern Territory?"

Pei Du glanced at the young man in front of him, and said after a while: "There is no reason."

But Feng Yunjing seemed to see some other deep meaning in Pei Du's eyes .

He suddenly thought about the matter of Yun Xiaozi, could it be because of this that the young master was punished and sent to the Northern Territory.

"Is it because..." Feng Yunjing said hesitantly.

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Pei Du.

"It's not because of anything, it's just a mission this time."

Pei Du specially emphasized the word mission.

His eyes fell on the cup in his hand.

But in Feng Yunjing's heart, Pei Du's words confirmed his guess even more.

It was all because of him that the young master had abolished Yun Xiaozi's spiritual roots, offended Elder Yun, and was punished to take over the task of the Northern Territory, but now he can't do anything.