Chapter 55

Chapter 55

  Pei Du was currently staring at those giant beasts.

  Because Pei Du was standing at the entrance of the cave, these giant beasts did not dare to move forward and could only stare at Pei Du with eager eyes.

  Those big green eyes glowed with a penetrating light, and they showed their teeth towards Pei Du from time to time, and the sharp teeth made a scraping sound.

  It seemed that as soon as Pei Du stepped out of the cave entrance, they would tear him into pieces and devour him without hesitation.

  Pei Du looked at the giant beasts in front of him who were determined to block here, and he twitched the corner of his mouth expressionlessly.

  Then he turned around and returned to the cave.

  After all, he still had some time. Since he couldn't defeat the three in front of him, he might as well find another way to still have some energy left.

  The three giant beasts watched Pei Du walk in, with a hint of reluctance in their eyes.

  It seems that this person just left like this.

  At the same time, there was also a faint disdain. I didn't expect that the person in front of me was so timid.

  But they still decided not to let go of the rare delicacy in recent years. After all, they haven't served meat for a long time.

  Suddenly one of the giant beasts shrugged its nose, with an expression of enjoyment on its face.

  It seems to smell a more delicious food than the person in front of it.

  The three giant beasts looked at each other. They waited for a while, and finally decided to give up on the person in front of them who didn't know when he appeared.

  They turned and headed towards another place that exuded an alluring fragrance.

  There seems to be something more delicious than the one in front of you.

  Pei Du returned to the cave.

  But after walking around for a while, I realized that there really was no other way out.

  At this moment, he suddenly noticed that it suddenly became a little quieter outside.

  This made him feel a little strange.

  Pei Du walked back to the cave entrance with suspicion, and found that the three giant beasts were still gone.

  Did they give up, or...?

  Pei Du suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

  He asked the system without hesitation: "Is the hero still outside now?"

  After checking the system, he shouted in surprise, "Ah, host, the male protagonist has come in."

  He just knew it was really bad.

  No wonder the three giant beasts left the place where he was without hesitation. It turned out that they had a better choice.

  After all, he has always known that young people's physiques are always more likely to attract something.

  Pei Du frowned and pursed his lips.

  "Tell me where he is now."

  .

  Feng Yunjing walked into the cave and kept walking along the road.

  Finally he reached the fork that Pei Du had walked through before.