Chapter 80

Chapter 80

Rong Li never thought that meeting again would be like this.

The person he longs for is getting engaged to someone else.

What was once full of expectations suddenly turned into the most ridiculous thing.

A sarcastic smile appeared on Rong Li's lips.

No wonder he couldn't find Pei Ye. It turned out that there was no such person in the human world, only the prince of the fairy world, Ming Ye.

If he hadn't come to attend this engagement party, he would have been kept in the dark.

Seeing him being fooled around, the prince must be extremely happy.

Rong Li clenched his fists.

Suddenly he remembered what he had done to save him.

It turned out that those were just his own faults. It was obvious that this person would not have any problems, so it was all his fault.

The more he thought about it, the more Rong Li felt that he was really ridiculous.

He actually fell in love with an unknown person, and now this person was engaged to another woman.

This scene is really extremely dazzling.

Rong Li closed his eyes and withdrew his gaze from Ming Ye. He turned and left without hesitation.

He was afraid that if he stayed any longer, he would ruin the engagement party.

The young man's crimson robe drew a graceful arc in the air, and Rong Li disappeared in front of Ming Ye in an instant.

Looking at that back figure, Ming Ye seemed to see a strong sense of sadness in the young man's body.

Ming Ye, who was originally very surprised to see a young man here, suddenly felt a chill in his heart.

He felt that the young man might have misunderstood.

But it can't be said to be a misunderstanding. Today is really his engagement day.

Despite his original shyness, he announced in public that he would not marry the Princess of the East China Sea.

Presumably, as a result, his marriage to the Princess of the East China Sea will no longer be possible.

Originally, everything was considered to be according to Ming Ye's plan.

But the appearance of the young man completely threw Ming Ye into disarray.

He understood Rong Li, and if he didn't go to the young man to explain it clearly now, he might never have a chance to explain it again.

Without thinking, Ming Ye chased directly in the direction of the young man.

Hai Ruoqing grabbed Ming Ye's wrist, and before she could say anything, Ming Ye broke away impatiently.

No one can stop Ming Ye now.

Hai Ruoqing just watched helplessly as the person who was about to become her fiancé disappeared in front of her eyes at such an important moment.

The most important part of the engagement is about to come, but the protagonist has disappeared.

The people below looked at each other, not knowing what was happening now.

Hai Ruoqing's face suddenly turned green and her whole body turned white. No one had ever neglected her like Ming Ye and made her so embarrassed.