Chapter 52

Chapter 52

  Pei Du felt that the system could always come up with some weird suggestions, all with an inexplicable sense of color.

  Seeing Pei Du's hesitant look, the system immediately said: "Host, if you don't want to, I can control your body and do it for you, how about it?"

  The system's tone sounded eager to try, but in fact it was secretly observing Pei Du's expression.

  "No."

  Upon hearing Pei Du's rejection, the system made a comparison for itself. It was really awesome.

  When the system said these words, Pei Du's first reaction was to refuse.

  Letting the system use his body, or doing something related to youth, felt weird no matter how much he thought about it.

  Pei Du resolutely chose to do it by himself.

  He took off his clothes and threw the wet clothes beside the spring.

  A hand was wrapped around the young man's body, and under his hand was the young man's delicate and smooth skin, with a little chill.

  Pei Du pressed the young man's head on his shoulder, and after making him steady, he quickly untied the young man's belt with his other hand.

  Until the two of them were completely naked.

  Because the person in the arms feels nothing, a lot of discomfort is reduced.

  Pei Du put the young man in his arms.

  The closeness of skin-to-skin contact was something Pei Du had never felt before, and today Pei Du felt it completely.

  Pei Du lowered his eyes.

  The young man's body felt cool, and his entire skin had a cold white feeling.

  His cheeks were pale and fragile, his slender eyelashes were dripping with water, his pale lips were pursed, his brows were furrowed from time to time, and he grabbed his arm uneasily.

  It was as if Pei Du was the last straw for the drowning man.

  Pei Du couldn't help but hugged the people in his arms tightly, and patted his back gently with a comforting meaning.

  At the same time, he used spiritual energy to increase the temperature of his body.

  Feng Yunjing only felt that he was very cold, colder than he had ever been before.

The coldness penetrated deep into his bones, giving him waves of tingling sensations.

  No matter how he felt, he couldn't warm himself up.

  At this time, a burst of heat suddenly hit.

  Like a candlelight in the darkness, like the first drop of water falling on dry soil.

  Feng Yunjing chased towards the source of heat without hesitation, wanting to cover his entire body in it.

  Originally, at the beginning, Feng Yunjing just stayed quietly in Pei Du's arms.

  Later, the young man began to move closer to his arms and gently rubbed Pei Du's chest with his slightly cold cheek.

  Pei Du's body stiffened slightly, but he had no way to avoid it and could only endure it with some difficulty.

  I don't know how long it took, but the body in my arms gradually became warmer.

  Pei Du looked at the young man's wound and found that the red and black blood was no longer there, and the blood that had gradually flowed out had turned into a normal color.