Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Pei Yu looked at Pei Du, understanding flashed in his eyes.

He turned around, looked to the other side and said, "Yes, after all, your face is too easy to arouse his interest."

Pei Du frowned slightly and asked slowly: "The person he is looking for is actually Ming Ye, right? "

There was a hint of hesitation in his tone.

When Pei Yu heard Pei Du's words, surprise flashed in his eyes.

He didn't expect that Pei Du had already guessed so much.

"Yes, that's right." Pei Yu replied. He looked at Pei Du with a faint emotion in his eyes.

It seems like indignation, like regret, and also this nostalgia.

Eventually it turned into a sigh.

Pei Du asked directly: "What is the relationship between me, you, and that Ming Ye?"

Pei Yu paused for a moment, and then said: "If you want to know, you can come to a place with me, where all the truth can be found ."

Pei Du thought for a moment and finally nodded.

At this time, Feng Yunjing arrived.

Seeing that Pei Du was safe and sound, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

Only then did he see the person opposite Pei Du.

He couldn't help but blurt out: "It's you, Pei Yu."

Feng Yunjing didn't have the slightest doubt, after all, he was blowing the phantom of Jiao Pei Yu.

Pei Yu's eyes fell on Feng Yunjing, and an inexplicable emotion flashed in his eyes.

In the end, after going around and around, they were still together.

Pei Yu smiled slightly at the young man.

But Feng Yunjing always felt like Pei Yu's smile, as if they had met each other for a long time.

In fact, they had only met each other, and what he saw was still a phantom.

Pei Yu didn't say much, just said: "Let's go."

Pei Du nodded.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du doubtfully and asked with his eyes what they were going to do.

Pei Du pointed at Pei Yu and explained: "He said he knew about Ming Ye and asked us to go somewhere."

Feng Yunjing glanced at Pei Yu and ultimately did not ask any more questions.

They followed Pei Yu.

Just follow Pei Yu, who seems to be familiar with this area.

Pei Du suddenly asked: "Are you familiar with this place?"

Pei Yu was not surprised when he heard Pei Du's question and replied: "Fortunately, after all, I have been here for a long time, how can I not be familiar with it?" ."

Feng Yunjing next to him asked with some confusion: "Why have you been here for so long."

"Of course..." Pei Yu paused, "Okay, we're almost there."

He did not continue. Then he pointed to the cave in front and said.

For a moment, Pei Du and the others focused their attention on the cave in front of them.

"Go in."

Pei Yu said. A faint smile suddenly appeared on his lips, but it quickly disappeared.

This gave Pei Du the illusion that he was wrong.