Chapter 65

Chapter 65

"Pei Du, I want to talk to you."

Pei Du looked at Shen Yinan in front of him. He narrowed his eyes slightly, with a bit of scrutiny in his eyes.

She was obviously scared when she saw him a few days ago, wishing to stay away from him, but today she didn't wait to find him, but took the initiative to find him.

Pei Du chuckled lightly, his eyes fell on Shen Yinan vaguely and said, "Do you want to settle the previous accounts?"

It happened that the young man was not by his side at this time, so it was time to settle the accounts.

When Shen Yinan heard Pei Du's words, his body stiffened subconsciously.

Then he gave a slightly stiff fake smile, "I can tell you about Rong Li."

Shen Yinan didn't know who Rong Li was, but the system told him that as long as he mentioned this name, Pei Du would definitely be able to take the bait. .

Sure enough, he saw Pei Du's face change slightly when he heard the name Rong Li.

Pei Du's face darkened slightly, how could he know that name.

The system in his mind suddenly said: "Host, I seem to feel familiar energy fluctuations in this person's body?"

"What do you mean?" Pei Duwei frowned and asked.

"It's just that this person seems to have the same system as the one I met before."

Pei Du's eyes darkened slightly.

No wonder this man knows this name.

The system continued: "Host, you can lead his system out, and I can try to conquer this system." "

In this way, you can get another two hundred points. Adding the previous points, it will reach four hundred With the points, your cultivation level can reach Xuanxian directly. It's very cost-effective and saves you all the troubles of cultivation." When

Pei Du heard the system's words, he felt that something was wrong. He suddenly thought of something and said, "You were the one before. I said you can't directly improve your cultivation level."

System: "..." Oops, I forgot about this.

It heyed twice before saying: "Of course this is different from before. The host you exchanged for points is what you deserve. The previous one was against the rules."

Pei Du understood that the system wanted him. That's just a few points.

In the end, Pei Du nodded. After all, improving his strength was the most important thing.

When Shen Yinan saw that Pei Du had finally changed, he thought to himself: It turns out that what the system said was true.

But then Pei Du's face returned to its previous expressionless expression, as if everything just now was his illusion.

"Oh, what's wrong with this person?" Pei Du raised his eyelids slightly and replied pretending to be indifferent, his eyes full of indifference.

No, it shouldn't be like this.

Shen Yinan was originally confident, but Pei Du's rhetorical question made him confused.

"Don't you really want to know about him? As long as you promise to write off all the previous matters, I will tell you everything."

Pei Du listened to his words as if he had heard some funny joke, "Write it off, are you doing it? Are you kidding me?"

Seeing Pei Du's appearance, he knew this wouldn't work.